Special Chapter-01: Being a Parent is Having no Sleep

Baby White ^^^^^
(This picture is not mine)

-------------------

Off's POV

   "Papii?" I look up from my laptop and turned my full attention to my sweet, cute and beautiful Mate.

   "Come in, baby" I said and stood up to walk to him. "What's wrong? Are the twins being naughty again?"

   He giggled softly. Smiling, I wrap my arms around his waist. He looks up and said.

   "My brother came here, he's playing with the twins" he said with a huge grin.

   My eyebrows met and I said to him. "Why is he here? I thought he'll be going back to Greece?"

  Gun shook his head and gave me the paper that he's holding. I didn't even notice that. "Here, Gayle came here and said that Dad wants us to check and pick some venues and designs for the twins' first birthday"

   "Didn't we already planned that we'll just make it simple?"

    "I already told them that, but you know my dad, Papii. He will not settle for less if it's for the twins and me" he said and gave me a kiss.

  I pouted more and whined like a child. "What about me? Does he still doubt my love for you?"

   "Hehe....I don't think it's that, don't overthink what Dad's been saying or acting around you. I've been in love with you and only you, so if Dad doesn't accept that then he just needs to suck it up"

   My eyes widen, I couldn't help but shower his face with lots of kisses. He laughed as he tried to block my lips from touching his skin, it resulted for the both of us to fall on the couch with me on top of him.

   We both paused and stare into each other's eyes, as I stare, his eyes are like a black hole, luring me in without me knowing. Things got a bit heated, as my face gets closer to his, he slowly closed his eyes. As my lips nears his—

   *DOOR BURSTED OPEN*

  "Baby Brother!!"

     We both gasped and Gun pushed me away, causing for me to fall hard on the wooden floor. Thank goodness, this floor is made out of wood. Gun sat up, I massages my back and Gayle just stood there with a smile and White in his arms.

    "Did I interrupted something?" He asked while smirking and looking between me and Gun.

   "That was the worst timing, Gayle" I said. I stood up and groaned in pain. Gun had hid his face in the pillow.

     "Sorry, Sorry, this little guy right here wants to be with his mommy" Gayle said and walks towards Gun.

    Gun raised his head from the pillow and reached out for White, Gayle handed White to Gun with care. Gun hugged White and played with him.

   "So, did you already checked it?" Gayle asked.

    "No, we're still discussing about it" I answered.

   Gayle sighed and let his body fall on the couch. "Dad said that you need to decide now, there are other people that'll be looking for the venue. And, we still need to prepare some other things"

   "And that's why me and Papii said that we just want the party to be simple" Gun said. He kissed  White's tummy and my child giggled.

   "Are you serious?" Gayle asked in disbelief. "It's your sons first birthday! It should be Big and Grand!"

    "Yes, we know. We'll do that once everything is settled, but for now, we just want us family to celebrate it" I said and sat beside Gun.

     "What do you mean by "when everything is settled" ?" Gayle asked with a puzzled expression.