Volume 02 Chapter 35

Off's POV

   Nearing the event place, I have nothing with me. Not literally a thing, but someone. Everyone came with their date, Tay actually suggested that I should that ask Mook. Mook is a business partner of mine, let's just say that people kept pairing me and her.

    But, my heart is still with Gun. He already stole it and left with it, now, I am not able to love anyone else except him. We finally arrived at the venue, I was immediately greeted by flashing lights of the cameras from the media. I just smiled politely as I walk fast, entering the hall.

  My mind kept being in the cloud so I decided to take a seat. The butler guided me to my own table, I thanked him then he left. I just watch as the other business men and women interact with each other.

   A waiter came up to me and he showed me a tray of cocktail drink. I took one and dismissed the waiter, I thanked him of course. Just because my position is higher than the waiter, that doesn't give me the right to disrespect them.

   Tay's not here, so it's a bit boring. I did not talk to anyone at the time since I'm not in the mood. A few minutes had passed, more people came in. I took out my phone and decided to call the nanny who's looking after my son, White.

   *Phone ringing..*

  After a few rings, she finally answered...

  ["Hello, sir"] she greeted with a baby napkin on her shoulder. She's 45 years old so don't get the wrong idea.

  "Hey, nanny. How's White?" I asked.

["Don't worry about him, he's playing in his activity mat"] she said before rotating the camera and is now facing my son.

   I smile as I hear White making happy baby noises as he plays with the dangling toys and pacifier, there are also toy cars and stuff toys around him. I think this child will be spoiled...

  "May I have your attention?" A man walked up to me, I looked up and saw that it's mr. Ritthirong.

   "Of course, please take a seat" I told him. I bid goodbye to the nanny and ended the call. I faced mr. Ritthirong before asking. "What's the matter, mr. Ritthirong?"

   The old man chuckled, shaking his head lightly. "Come on, Jumpol. Just call me, Bullet"

  I nodded. "Okay, Bullet"

  Bullet Narong Ritthirong, a business man who has a son and is always a goodman. He's an investor and he became a good business partner of mine.

   "Why are you here alone?" He asked.

  "Nothing, I just don't feel like to mingle with anyone" I said with uninterested tone.

  "Oh? Where's Mook?"

  "I don't know, she must be late again" I said as I took my cocktail drink. "I think I'm not the one whom you should ask when it comes to Mook"

  "Why is that?" Bullet asked. "You two are close, almost like you two are in a rel-"

*SLAM*

  I slammed the cocktail glass hard on the table. The glass broke and everything in the table fell. It caused for the others to look at our direction, Mr. Ritthirong did not flinch nor react, he just sat there with a smirk on his face.

  "For your information, mr. Ritthirong" I spoke in a stern tone. "She is not my girlfriend nor me and her are in a relationship. To clear up things and rumors started by the one who are not even involved in my life, I already have someone who's holding my heart and it will always be him"