"Ralph? Is that really you?" Barry questioned, the both of the heroes breathing heavily, their eyes lighting up once realizing it was Ralph. It was really Ralph.

Barry and Ralph quickly hugged, hugging each other tightly, the both of them thinking they'd never see each other again, "I thought I lost you. I'm so sorry, man. I—" but Barry had no words to how relieved he was. He just chuckled happily.

"I missed you too, Barry," Ralph said as Supergirl stared at the two with delight in her eyes.

"Barry...did you just say, Ralph?"

"Yeah, guys, yeah, it's Ralph," Barry said as the two broke their hug, "He's alive."

Ralph looked at Supergirl, and she smiled at him. The two then hugged as well, but when they did, Ralph started sobbing, panicked as Barry's expression softened with a confused thought.

Supergirl seemed to have the same one because she parted from Ralph, staring up at him intently, "Wait, Ralph, how are you even here?"

"How are you here?" Ralph asked, his voice wavering, "Did DeVoe— Did he get you? Are we dead?"

"No, no, he didn't," Supergirl quickly said, shaking her head.

"Cecile is using her telepathy to get our consciousnesses inside DeVoe's mind," Barry shortly explained.

"That's trippy," Ralph muttered and Supergirl softly smiled, "Why?"

"We need to find the good part of him so we can stop the bad from starting the Enlightenment," Barry told him.

"Have you seen him?" Supergirl asked.

"A good DeVoe?" Ralph questioned, almost shaking in emotional pain, "No. Just the evil, floating chair variety. He visits me all the time."

"What?" Supergirl asked and he looked down at her, "He knows you're here?"

"Why would he need to—"

"In this place I do as I please, Mr. and Mrs. Allen," the three spun around to find The Thinker was floating just in the distance. They stared at him tensely as he continued, "I must say, the fact that you thought I wouldn't have calculated you and your team making this feeable attempt is somewhat insulting. There will be not defeating the big bad this year, Mr. and Mrs. Allen. See, you are in my mind now. And there's no escape," he then pressed a button on his chair, causing a large blast to be shot towards them. But Barry sped Ralph out of the way and Supergirl flew out of the way right on time, before anything could hit them———

———The connection was lost again in the Speed Lab when Cecile gasped out of her connection again, panic driving in her eyes meanwhile, Iris and Mon-El were still behind the computers.

"Kara? Kara!"

"Barry!"

"He's-He's coming for us," Cecile stammered and they all looked at her, "He's coming for us. I heard his thoughts. He's coming. He's coming...here."

"We need to leave," Marlize said as she quickly stepped down the steps of the platform.

"And go where?" Joe asked and Marlize stared at him, thinking of a place———

———Barry and Supergirl stopped at the edge of the forest with Ralph still with them, glancing back at them to make sure The Thinker wasn't following, "Okay, what do— what are we doing?" Ralph asked.

"We're getting you out of here," Barry told him.

"We still need to find the good DeVoe, though," Supergirl added.