"He's a man," Lina answered "give him a taste of you and he won't be able to hold back. Men are simple, really"

"Wait wait, give him a what now?" (Y/n) asked when she realized they were in fact not joking.

"A lap dance," this time a girl with very short and messy hair said "A dance in which you dance over someone's lap to take info out of them"

"Or make them horny," the ginger-haired girl corrected with a laugh.

(Y/n) stayed silent for a moment, looking at them wide-eyed and with parted lips from how unexpected their proposal was. She was already embarrassed by the situation around her, by being surrounded by such stunning and flirtatious girls that always teased her. But their words and the fact that she was talking about her relationship with Kakashi only made it worse.

"How am I supposed to do a lap dance?!" she finally reacted. She had never seen one and couldn't even imagine how the dance was. And when she saw it she saw more clearly that she wouldn't be able to do it.

"That's easy," the ginger-haired girl said, standing up and walking towards Lina who smirked at her "You have him sit down," she said, pushing Lina backward on her seat.

She then climbed up on her and started to make a lap dance on Lina while explaining (Y/n) how she had to proceed. Obviously, (Y/n) didn't stop blushing and it only got worse the more she saw further into the dance. It didn't help the fact that Lina and the ginger-haired girl seemed to be enjoying it, just like the rest of the girls that were laughing and encouraging them further.

"(Y/n)!" Kakashi called her louder when she didn't react "What's wrong?" he asked, now a little worried. (Y/n) looked at him and she only blushed harder when she thought of doing that on him instead of the girls. For a moment she thought she shouldn't go on with the plan.

"Lina and the rest taught me to... uh, make lap dances," she said, trying to maintain his gaze. Kakashi choked on his own spit and had to force himself to quickly drive away from his impure thoughts.

"Why?" he stuttered, blushing slightly but also bothered that the reason why they taught her was so that she could do that to a client.

"No reason really. For fun, I guess" she said, shrugging her shoulders and tidying the scattered pictures "It was fun," she smiled now, giving him a side glance that made his mind have that image of her again. He cursed himself and his mind and closed his eyes tightly to push that image away once more "I need more practice though..." she added exaggeratedly disheartened.

Kakashi gripped his own thighs, not being in his full capacity to realize her exaggerated tone. 'Practice? With who?! And why does she need practice?!' his mind rushed. He caught a glimpse of a sad sigh that came from her. She didn't know if this was going to work, but the thought made her so embarrassed she was okay if it failed.

"I—" Kakashi began, unsure and stuttering "You can practice, if you want" he said unclearly. After all, his mind was too busy with something else instead of making a coherent and grammatical sentence. But it wasn't his fault either, it was his books that were to blame. He cursed himself because he didn't want to sound like the pervert he was.

"With you?" (Y/n) asked, finishing his sentence for him. He gulped and flushed red but nodded.

"I promise I won't touch you or anything. You can even tie my hands if you want" Kakashi said, bringing his hands together and nervous that she thought he might want to take advantage of her. He just didn't want her practicing with who knows who. Him better than anybody else, he thought "That... didn't sound any better, did it?" he asked, flushing red again at the image of him, hands tied, and (Y/n) on his lap. He had to push the image away, although this time with more difficulty.