Suddenly, Maya stopped pushing the swing. "What's wrong Maya?," I asked. She was staring at something with a big goofy smile. "Look, Auro... Butterfly...," she said, pointing at something. I turned around and see the most beautiful butterfly that I ever seen flitting from one flower to flower. It wings consist of a spectrum of color that mixed together perfectly.

"It's.... pretty," I mumbled quietly. 'You think so?," Maya asked me. I nodded slightly. She smirked and said, "Then let's catch her!,". She started running towards the butterfly. "Come on sissy!," she called me, asking me to followed her. I tried to run and catch up with Maya, which definitely failed because she run faster than me.

When Maya almost touched the butterfly, it suddenly fleet up, and run away from us. Maya keep  trying to catch it, and I keep following her from the back. We laughed every time Maya almost catch the butterfly but ended up falling to the ground because she couldn't jump high enough to reach the butterfly.

We keep running and running, and I started to feel tired, so I stopped running, I sat on the ground, watching Maya jump-running to catch the butterfly. A big smile drawn on her face. Then I see a big black hole appeared in our garden. It's looks like the black hole in the encyclopedia that Maya showed me a few weeks ago.

'M-Maya...,' I called her. But she didn't response, she was too busy catching the butterfly. Then I realized that the butterfly was running towards the black hole. "Maya! stop running! I'm tired! Let's go back inside!," I shouted at her.

"Wait sissy! I almost catch it!," she said. 'No! Maya, don't! stop running!,' I shouted, the I start to run to stop her. 'I almost catch it! Just a little bit more...," she responded, still trying to catch the butterfly who get nearer and nearer towards the black hole.

'MAYA!! STOP RUNNING!!,' I screamed. What if the black hole hurt her?, I thought.

She stopped running, bu it's too late, she was too near to the black hole, now something was dragging her towards the black hole.

'MAYA!,' I screamed, running faster.

'Auro! help me!,' she  screamed.

'MAYA!!!!,' I screamed again, trying to run faster, but something was holding my waist strongly, stopping me from running.

'AURO!,' she screamed, the black hole had glutted half of her body.

'MAYA!!!!! DON'T GO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!,' I screamed out loud.

I struggled from anything that held me down, but it was way to strong. And now the black hole already glutted almost every part of her body, except her head and her hand.

'Good bye, Auro, Princess.... I'll see you later... ' she said

'DON'T GO MAYA!, I PROMISED I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL SAVE YOU MAYA! I WILL!,' I screamed. Tears start running down from my eyes.

'I know you will...,' she said huskily, now the black hole started to glutted her head, and... that's it, she's gone...

'MAAAYYYAAA!!!!!!!!!!,' I screamed on the top of my lung.

....."

I woke up from my nightmare breathless, I could feel my whole body's sweating.

"Are you alright, Miss McGuinty?," someone asked me.

I raised my head and see Mrs. Jones, my therapist, starring at me with a full concern drawn on her face.