Chapter Twenty

Depuis le début

Antonio nod with a heavy heart and hugged him while saying: "you're always welcome home, remember that. And I hope you will take care of my precious Angel at school. I'm trusting her with you"

Angel said in a soft but blank tone: "Don't you think, I'm a killer or murdered just like your other brothers"

Antonio clenched his jaw looking at his brothers and then he understands why Ivie is upset with them. Antonio said rolling his eyes: "I don't believe in rumours. I saw you grow up and I know what you're capable of Angel"

Angel nodded and Ivie said hugging him tightly: "see I told you, my bubba is best"

Angel whispered in her ear: "thanks. I will text you later"

She smiled and pulled away when he said simply: "I have to leave now"

She said waving him bye: "Okay, I will see you tomorrow"

He nod and walked away to his bike and speed off to the road. Antonio said opening the passenger seat door for her: "he is a nice boy Angel. He wouldn't hurt you"

She smiled and stuck her tongue at Santiago and others then sat inside the car. Antonio said glaring at his brothers: "Come home directly"

They didn't say anything so he gave them a cold glare and they all nodded looking at him. He jogged to his side and sat inside the car when Ivie asked: "Is Angel's brother your best friend?"

Antonio take a deep breath and said smiling: "yes Angel"

She said nodding her head: "oh, I'm sorry"

Antonio asked to start the car: "Are you not going to ask what happens to him?"

She said shaking her head: "No, I don't wanna make you feel sad and Luci told me, he will tell me everything when he will be ready and I trust him"

He said gently: "sometimes, I think you're not from this world"

She said giggling: "do you mean I'm an alien?"

He said chuckling: "a beautiful Alien"

She blushed and Antonia said: "I wanna meet Antonio?"

Ivie said with a sigh:: "I'm not sure"

Antonia whispered: "please I also wanna meet our brother"

Ivie sighed and nodded then said looking at Antonio: "Bubba"

He hummed focusing on the road and she said gently: "I want you to meet someone"

He asked with a frown: "who?"

She said looking down in her lap: "Antonia"

He said with a chuckle: "Angel, are you playing around with your Bubba? It's your middle name"

Antonia said grinning: "Well hello brother"

He stopped the car and said with wide eyes as her voice turn deep and darker: "Angel"

She said smirking: "not you innocent Angel brother"

Antonio looked at her and whispered: "Antonia"

She said smirking: "Woah, I hear you're good at fighting. Can you teach me? Ivie is so sweet and a scary cat so I need to learn it so I can protect her"

He said with wide eyes "how?"

Ivie said talking control back: "bubba"

He said gently: "Angel"

She said shaking her head: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't let her out like this. She is different from me"

Antonio said: "you had a personality disorder"