Chapter Ten

Third-person pov:

Ivie is now wrapped around Antonio's warm and hard chest. She isn't gonna lie that she didn't like it. She likes how she felt so comfortable around him. She felt safe and protected in his arms. While her brothers are fighting over her. Antonio said in a deep scary voice: "She will sleep with me"

Amerigo said throwing his hands in the air: "for God's sake, I'm her twin and she will sleep with me. She will be comfortable with me"

She frowned and Daniel said glaring at Antonio: "you get to fiddle her for like hours then you get to cuddle at yesterday night so now it's our turn"

Santiago said rolling his eyes: "And Amerigo, you just came here and she wouldn't be much comfortable with you, sleeping next to you"

Amerigo said with a smirk: "for your kind information, we share the same womb at the same time so I don't think so she would have any problem sleeping next to me on the same bed"

She looks at one of her brothers and then her other brother. Gonzalo said pouting: "you guys fight, I will take her with me"

Daniel said frowning: "what about me?"

Alessio said wincing: "hey what about me? I'm also her brother"

She is looking around at her brothers with big doe eyes staring at them while they're busy bickering over her. Antonio growled in a deep voice: "Shut the fuck up you all and she is coming with me, end of discussions"

Ivie said when she felt a tug at her hand: "umm Antonio, I think you shouldn't shout at our brothers"

He looked at her with a shocked expression not because of what she said but because she called him Antonio, not Bubba. She said looking down timidly playing with fingers: "I wanna sleep with Amerigo today. I'm all of your sisters so they also need to love and cuddles so they will have a turn one by one"

Antonio whispered with a pained look thinking she is angry with him because he yell at their brothers: "Angel, but you should sleep with me, you wouldn't be comfortable"

She said simply doing want to kook at his soft eyes staring at her with a look which will make her listen to him and she didn't want to hurt her other brothers: "I will be fine And he is my twin"

Antonio said with a cute pout making all these brothers roll their eyes at his childish behaviour: "but Angel, Amerigo kick in his sleep"

Amerigo said rolling his eyes: "I sleep fine now and that was when I was just four"

She giggle and said holding Amerigo's hands in her smaller ones and yawning cutely: "let's go and sleep. I'm tired"

Antonio stare at her and she said waving at everyone: "good night papa, good night everyone"

They all bid her good night and Antonio said frowning with a sad face: "she didn't even give me a good night kiss. She is upset with me for sure"

Santiago mumbled grumpily: "just because of your yelling, she is upset with you"

Antonio rushes upstairs to his room and throws the vase at the wall and groans: "fuck what should I do now?"

He said holding his head in his hands: "she must think I'm some psycho or something but how should I make her understand that what I felt when isn't close to me? My anxiety gets better when she is in my arms"

He groaned and went to his closet then picked a black button with ripped jeans and a leather jacket then went out of the room with his gun, wallet and other things. He tucked his gun into his waistband and walked down the stairs when he hear a soft voice: "Bubba"