16• 𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

Your mouth at once hung down, jaw dropped when you saw Jungkook sitting in the car with his coat on the backseat and...........

There was freaking gun in his hand.

You quickly hid behind another car and thankfully Jungkook didn't even notice that you had come.

You took a more observant look and realised that Jungkook held the gun at a girl's head who was sitting at the passenger's seat but since her back was facing you, it wasn't possible to make out her face and expression. And the mirrors of the car were closed so even hushed voices didn't come out, leaving you clueless about the conversation.

And there was this other guy at the backseat who held a second gun at the girl's head.

'Damn what did that girl do?' you thought to yourself.

It wasn't too long that the apparently old man came out of the car along with that girl. And he was sort of threatening her to come along with him.

'What the hell is happening and what does Jungkook have to do with it?' It was a lurking question in your head and there was a probability that the girl might have done something wrong but he ain't no cop so why?

JUNGKOOK POV

I was sitting in the car waiting for Y/n after they went away.

Then I saw her coming.

"Took you long enough." I said as she adjusted herself in the seat.

"Yeah, so long that you had visitors." She spoke causing me to widen my eyes.

Wait, did she see me when Uncle and Ella were here? Please don't let it be true.

"Visitors?" I asked putting my best clueless expression.

"I'll get straight to the point. I don't care about who you talk to and all, it's your life, but why were you having a gun? And why were you and that old man threatening that girl?" She asked.

Well, damn heck, she saw it, okay Jungkook, act well.

"First off, it was your gun." I paused as I noticed her widening her eyes and glaring at me.

"What the fuck man!? How dare you take my gun without my permission?" She cursed.

"I am sorry Y/n, but see that guy was my uncle and that girl err....-" I paused thinking of a perfect excuse.

"What's with that girl?" She asked knitting her brows together.

"She- she is to me what Robert is to you." I breathed.

Sounds like a nice excuse and believable.

"She is bugging around you for you to date her?" She asked sort of convinced by my excuse.

"Well yeah." I lied.

"Great then, you learnt well." She said as she patted my back.

Well what? I thought she'd ask about the gun.

"Learnt well?" I asked puzzled.

"You saw me shooting Robert in the lobby didn't you?" She smirked.

"Oh yeah, well I thought that would work." I finally took a good breath.

"I hope it works for you, so that you don't get bugged around." She mumbled but I heard.

"I hope you don't have to be bugged around too." I spoke.

"Wait, how do you know about like- Robert?" She asked as she was too taken aback.

"Oh well, I am sorry, but Uncle Ryan, I asked him and he told me." I scratched my nape.