𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

Start from the beginning

"Just- whatever, n/n, please don't do anything" Zane says, placing his hand on her shoulder, she places her hand on top of his and smiles.

"Why would I?" She look at his lips, then his eyes "I love you, and only you"

He looks at y/n's lips, scooting closer and lightly placing his lips on hers, she kisses back, their lips moving in sync. Y/n holds onto Zane's hand and he does the same.

Their kiss is interrupted by blasting music that plays 'Panama' by Van Halen, she jolts away from him and looks at the car. She smiles, and runs over to Michael "Bye Zane!" She waves, he waves back and blows a kiss at her.

"Hi Mike" She says, waving at him and gets in the passenger seat of his 1983 Ford Mustang GLX Convertible.

"Hey" he says in return, he turns the music up and starts driving. Y/n is confused as why he is taking the long way, he drives away from her house.

Y/n doesn't fully hate it, she loves drives with friends, she loves the way the wind blows her hair. She feels free.

"Soo, Zane, ay?" Michael starts a conversation, looking at y/n for a moment and then looking back on the road.

The girl chuckles "Yeah," She trails off "He's nice, I'm lucky" She looks outside, admiring the trees and plants she sees.

"Meh, I'd be a better boyfriend," He shrugs, keeping in hand on the steering wheel, he playfully punches y/n's arm. "I'm just kidding, so, he doesn't want me to hang out with you?"

"He doesn't want me to hang out with you, he thinks you'll steal me away," She shivers, clutching onto the seatbelt "It's bullshit, if you ask me"

He hums "I agree," He says "But if I were your boyfriend, I wouldn't really like the idea of you always hanging around with boy I don't know well"

She dart her head towards him "So you wouldn't want me to be friends with any boys?" She snaps, furrowing her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes.

"No- that's not what I'm saying," He pulls a string of hair behind his ear "I wouldn't want you with boys I don't know well, all the time," He purses his lips into a straight line "I wouldn't care if you hung around with boys, as long as you guys wouldn't flirt, unless it's a boy you've known for awhile"

Y/n smiles, she likes the fact the Michael would be a chill boyfriend, but she can't be thinking about someone else as her boy, that's mind cheating, she has Zane "You'd be a pretty chill boyfriend" That's all she needs to say.

"Yeah, but to nobody" He sighs.

"That's not true, a bunch of girls are obsessed with you, why not date one of them?" She  suggest, he looks at her a cocks his eyebrows.

"Maybe," He says, with a little bit of disappointment and sadness in his tone "I'll think about it," He sighs "I have my eyes on someone right now though"

She gasps, most of her was happy for him, but some was a little disappointed "Who?"

"I don't feel like sharing" He says, slowing down once we got to your neighborhood.

"That's totally fine!"

"Hey n/n" Michael asks me, looking over at me once he parks at the curve.

Y/n hums "yeah?"

"Do you," he pauses, she tilts her head "Do you like Zane?"

Y/n doesn't talk, she doesn't want to seem rude and all, but that was a weird ass question "I-"

"To me, it seems like you just want to make him comfortable, since he's new," He sighs "your the type of person to do that"

Well, thanks Michael, now you've officially made Y/n question her relationship with Zane. "Oh" She nods and purses her lips.

"Well, I'm going to go now," She smiles and hugs Michael goodnight "Thanks for the ride"

"Anytime" He grins and hugs her back

Answer my community post pls
Hope u enjoyed it.