𝟷𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: In your eyes - The Weekend "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'I'd rather be with you'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 27, 1982
Third Person

Y/n waited for Michael to arrive, she sat next to Zane as he talked his mouth off about his dead grandmother "Won't it hurt more to talk about her?" Y/n speaks, not really meaning to have the attitude "I mean, I don't like to talk about my mom after she died"

He shrugs "Your different, y/n," He starts, sighing as he brings his knees to his chest, she looks at him with a frown "Yes, it's been hard on me, but talking about her helps me recover more," He looks at me "Tell me if this comes out rude, but in my opinion, sitting around and staring at the wall isn't going to help"

She furrows her eyebrows, she did take offense, but to be nice, she decided to not say anything "You should talk to someone, n/n," He suggests, Y/n found that rude "If your hurting so much, it isn't good to just, Y'know"

She hums, not really getting what he's saying. It's true, ever since her family has moved, she's been thinking of her mom more. Her mom has always dreamed of moving to Utah, that's why they moved, to live her moms dream. At first, y/n though living her moms dream was rude.

I mean, why live someone else's dream, when it's their dream? What if her mom is looking down at them, seeing how happy they are doing what she wished she did. Y/n doesn't over think it anymore, as she wants to live her life like any other teenage girl.

"You could be right," She shrugs, looking over at him and lightly smiling "But it's money, and I don't want my dad to spend so much on me and Simon" Zane doesn't look at her, he only hums and looks at the sky.

She looks up with him, admiring the view. As she stare into the unknown, she wonders to herself why her best friend Mike isn't here yet. She gets her DynaTAC 8000X phone. What Michael said earlier, that it's her dads first phone, he was sorta right.

It was his used phone from January, he has a better one now. She dials in Michaels number, "What" she hears a grumpy masculine voice from the other line.

"You actually have a phone?" She laughs, looking in the woods while she's talking. Her friend scoffs at her "Anyways, where are you? I've been waiting for 30 minutes"

"You said 7/11, there are 10 7/11 in hurricane, dumbass," Michael groans.

"Oh shit, yeah, it's the one near the woods" Y/n responds, kicking a pebble on the road.

Michael hums and hands up. She sighs and sits back down next to Zane "Who was that?" He asks sternly, looking over at her and grabbing her hand.

Y/n's body tenses up from the sudden grab of her hand "It was Michael" She admits, pulling her hand away from Zane's, quickly apologizing after.

He hums, and the his eyes shoot open "You mean the one that fought me a couple days ago?" He snaps, She flinchs, he mumbles a sorry "You shouldn't hand out with him, he's bad news"

Y/n looks at him, squinting her eyes at him "why? He's my friend," She say, crossing my arms "Besides, he's my ride home"

He looks at me "You could just walk with me" He says, acting hurt. She knows he's not, he told her he's great at acting.