♠️ 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 ♠️

🔞 WARNING 🔞
This scene contains graphic violence

I follow my brother in law into a room that looks like it's designed for what I'm about to do.

Perfect!

My heels click along the floor as I make my way over to the desk, waiting for the others to arrive.
I take a deep inhale of breath and then exhale.
I knew men in the Mafia weren't loyal, it's a known fucking fact but some small, naive part of me thought Roman could be different.
Obviously I thought wrong. Which I never am, but there's a first time for everything I suppose.
What a stupid bitch I am! I told myself I wasn't going to fall for him and here I am falling fast and hard.
I loose my virginity and BAM I get dick-motized.

God, I need to get a grip of myself!!!

Once Damien has finished tying the bitch up like I asked. The bastard husband of mine enters along with everyone else.

Good. Show time.

"Ah, the rest of the guests have arrived. Time to get this show on the road." I muse out loud. I can feel my signature sinister smirk take over my face.

In the corner of my eye, I can see and feel Roman's gaze running up and down my body. But not in a lustful way. No, he's trying to size me up, wondering just how far I'm going to take this.

Well dear husband your about to find the fuck out...

"Now. Does anyone hear need to take a piss?" I ask with all seriousness, making most of their eyebrows raise with slight confusion.

"What?" Damien asks, flabbergasted by my strange request.

Morons!

Pinching the bridge of my nose and muttering curse words in Italian, I look at Damien and repeat my question.

To my surprise it's the sluts brother who answers.

"I'm not sure why you need this information but I do need to use the bathroom." He says it like he's asking a question but not.

"Perfect!" I say clapping my hands together.

"Now whip out your miserable micro penis and take a leak on your sisters face. I need her awake for what am going to do. And what better way to wake up then with her brother pissing on her." I motion for him to come over.

"I don't fucking think so Arianna." Roman spits out, with murder in his eyes, stomping over towards me.

"If you think I'll stand here while another man gets his cock out in front of my wife, then you don't fucking know me!" He grips my arm, no too tight but enough that tells me he doesn't want me to move.

Is he fucking for real?!

Turning my deadly gaze up on him I say.

"Your fucking right I don't know you! But what I do know is that my husband thinks it's acceptable to be at his club flaunting around with his fucking whore while his wife is at home and is oblivious to what your doing!" I shrug my arm out of his hold and take a breath.

"Well actually your wife wasn't totally oblivious now was she? It was you who was stupid enough to think I was some dumb Mafia wife who will put up with this shit. You had a file on me, did you not? Clearly, you didn't read it properly.
Your a fucking hypocrite. All that shit about me being yours and blah blah blah and here you are with this gold diggers hands all over you like you haven't got a ring on your fucking finger you piece of shit!" I rage at him. If he's not careful he will be the one without a cock.