♠️ 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 ♠️

🔞 WARNING 🔞
This chapter contains graphic violence and sexual scenes

As soon as those words left Olga's mouth. The air around me thinned and crackled with electricity. I waited with bated breath for a flash of lightening or the deep rumbling sound of thunder that I knew was inevitably coming.
The darkened atmosphere and the silence screamed a warning for everyone to to pay attention. There was no way to avoid this storm because I was the centre of it. And the thing of nightmares that Roman keeps locked in it's cage had unknowingly been unleashed.

The timbre of Roman's voice dropped as he ordered his men to take the scumbag. And I knew he was about to fulfil his earlier promise to me in the elevator. Family or not this man was about to be punished. My instincts were driven by the sense of danger surrounding me. Warning me to concentrate on what ever is about to happen. My fury had long disappeared and was replaced by excitement. I know that's fucked up for me to say but like calls to like and Roman isn't the only one with a beast inside that likes to be let out. Some of us just have better control.

Pulling up to a warehouse, Roman still hadn't let go of my hand. Gripping it tighter as his anger was rising the closer we got here.
Guiding me towards the lower level. My eyes land on the 4 men guarding a door with stoic faces. Holding semi automatic rifles and a knife strapped to each thigh, they nod towards their raging Pakhan and move aside as he sets his hand on a ID scanner, causing the metal door to creek open.

Walking further inside, the room is cold and damp with only a single hanging light showcasing 5 cells taking up the left side of the room and to the right, a table and a wall with what can only be described as torture devices.

Roman takes me over to the side next to Mischa, while the man who thought he had a right to touch me is being dragged in by Maxim and Dmitri. The look of fear is wide in his eyes as he takes in the room and Roman's expression.

"Come on Rome. We can talk about this. I didn't know you was already pussy whipped. You've always shared your whores with your men, I didn't think she was any different. It's a misunderstanding that's all."

Roman's laugh is anything but funny. It's feral and threatening.

"I wasn't 'sharing' anyone you stupid fuck. If I fucked women and then they went and fucked you or someone else, that doesn't mean I was sharing. Their free to fuck who they want."

Is this asshole really mentioning fucking other woman while I'm standing right here?
I mean I know he's a man whore but really?
He's making me want to beat the shit out of him. And now I want to beat the shit out of myself for feeling this way.

Argh!

A man dressed in a white long coat, who I'm assuming is some sort of doctor, enters the room with Sacha who gives me a small smile as he approaches my other side.

Lev's eyes dart to the doctor in shock and then back to Roman.

"Please Roman. Please Pakhan not this. Anything but this. Just give me a quick death instead." He pleads helplessly.

Taking his arms, Roman's men begin to shackle his wrists above his head so he's dangling from the ceiling.

"Razdetʹ yego (strip him)" Roman commands.

The men move like unit, like they have done this a thousand times. And I suppose being in the Bratva, they have. Flicking out a switch blade, they slash it down his body, shredding his clothes like butter and drawing blood from his torso.

Roman's lip curls as he laughs darkly.
"You know what's coming, don't you cousin?"

Taking off his suit jacket, he heads over to the torture table and selects a pair of garden shears. He turns to me.