♠️ 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 ♠️

"And that is what you call a full house ladies. Pay up" Chiara cheered, drinking the last of her wine.

"You need to teach me what ever you know so I can swindle my family out of millions." Katerina mumbled, handing over her $5000.

"If you play your cards right maybe I will. Then again your clearly not playing them right so maybe I won't." Chi winked as she collected all her winnings.

Bitch.
But she was my bitch.

"Alright ladies, I think we're in need of a few more bottles. Where is Pavel when you need him?" Ana states, untying her robe before getting into the jacuzzi.

"I'll go, I need to use the bathroom anyway. Any preferences?" I ask while standing up and making sure my own robe is tight.

"Ooooo how about your husbands good stuff. This is girls night and girls night isn't complete without raiding your husbands stash of liquor." Katerina wiggles her perfect shaped brows at me with a evil smirk.

"I like the way you think K." I say with a wink of my own.

Making my way out of the pool room. I go in search for the kitchen and the alcohol. But I stop when I hear Sacha talking with my husband on speaker, conversing in Russian about me.

"Where is my wife?"

"She is down by the pool with the woman. Their playing cards and drinking the night away. I was shoved out the door because it's girls night."

"Well make sure you keep them occupied. Owen has turned up with his sister and I don't want Arianna finding out about her."

Finding out about who?!

"Oh man. Does Kylie know your married?"

"No. Not unless she sees the ring on my finger but the woman is fucking clueless otherwise. Mischa informed me that they have just came into the club so I'm going to get rid of them once I've discussed business with Owen. Your job is to keep Arie there."

Bastard!

"I don't think that will be much of a problem. It doesn't look like they plan to go anywhere. I'll keep an eye on them boss."

Oh how your so wrong Sacha.
I plan on going somewhere alright and committing a double homicide!

Lying. Cheating. Bastard!

Moving away from the door, i basically run to the other side of the house to my room.

Where's my fucking phone when I need it?!!

Ahhhh, found it.

Grabbing my cell, I call the only person more cleverer then me when it comes to tech.

"Well hello dear cousin. Have you missed me?"
The wrong Salvatore brother answers.

(Speaking in Italian)

"Gio I don't have time for games, I need Renzo, is he there?"

Silence greets me on the other end as Gio takes in my no nonsense voice and the fact I'm speaking in Italian.

"Let me go find him."

After a few seconds of some talking and ruffling around, Renzo finally speaks.

"What's the matter? What do you need?" He commands down the phone.

"I need you to track Roman's cell phone and tell me where he is."

"Give me a minute."

I can hear him typing away and I can just see his concentrated face in front of his computer, right now in my mind.