of a thousand stars

Start from the beginning

Caitlin and Cisco then walked over to a computer together as Barry and Mon-El faced Iris and Kara. Iris softly smiled as Mon-El stared at her softly.

Kara softly frowned, walking up to Barry, with Harry following, Iris staying in her place, she and Mon-El continuing to keep eye contact.

"We found her," Kara said.

"You found Marlize?" Barry asked.

"I think so," Kara said, stopping in front of Barry, "She's in England."

Barry sighed as Kara's eyes gleamed up at him, "Alright," he muttered, grabbing something off the desk, handing it to her, "This is our last extrapolator. You set the coordinates, it'll breach you there," Kara fiddled with it in her hands before looking up at him, a worried look in realization. She couldn't help him, "I have to stop DeVoe. By the time you get back—"

"Barry," Kara gasped, pulling him closer to her, pressing a longing and passionate kiss on him. When they parted, their foreheads pressed against each other, "Please come back to me...as you. It'll be so lonely without you."

"I promise," he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Kara softly said, "Go save the world."

When an electronic beeping went off, Barry pulled himself away from Kara, and over to Cisco and Caitlin, "Where're we at?" Barry asked.

"Borman's almost at 100,000 RADs," Caitlin said.

"Alright, we got to go, come on," Barry said, walking up to his suit.

Kara gathered herself, before walking out of the cortex, Harry following her. Iris sent Mon-El one last smile, before turning to leave, "I need to get back to Ruby—"

"Wait...Iris," Mon called out, beginning to walk after her but stopped when she looked back at him, "...Stay safe."

"Be careful," she softly said and he nodded before she turned back around, leaving the room.

The Castle

The facility was in the dead drop middle of nowhere and it was already dark out. A breach opened up in front of gates of the facility, where Vibe, Caitlin, and Mon-El jumped out of.

Once their feet touched the ground, The Flash zoomed up next to them, "Perimeter's secure," he told them, "Once we're inside, we'll have less than a second. I'll activate the plates, draw their charge."

"I'll lay the breachlings," Vibe said. "And I'll protect the A.R.G.U.S. agents from the blast with this," Caitlin said, before glancing down at a small shooter attached to her sleeve, "...ice shooter."

"Ice shooter," Vibe said.

"Do I have to call it an ice shooter?" Caitlin asked.

"I thought Frostbite sounded good," Flash said.

"That's a good name," Mon said.

"Guys, it solves the friction offset problem by shooting ice, therefore it's an ice shooter. You call it an ice shooter," Vibe argued.

"Relax," Flash muttered.

"It's just not that hard," Vibe said before they all turned back to face the building, almost feeling the heat from inside it.

"DeVoe must shrinking Borman's chamber," Caitlin said and The Flash huffed.

"We can do this," he said.

———

Inside the facility, the four were zoomed inside the hallway. The actual hallway. Where the actual hostages were, and underneath all of them, was yellow hexagon power surges. The Flash raided his speed onto his three friends, yellow lightning encircling each of them and then fading away. They were in Flash Time.