.We're going home, SIKE.

Vanya leaves with Carl instead of going with Harlan and Sissy

Vanya leaves with Carl instead of going with Harlan and Sissy. They drive up to a ranch that's owned by Carl's friend.

"Do you wanna tell me why I'm here?" Vanya asks, walking up to Carl who's smoking a cigarette.

"You ever heard of...hoof-and-mouth disease?" Carl asks, turning his head towards Vanya. "My paps worked a ranch in California. Around 1924, they had an outbreak. They had to slaughter over 100,000 animals. Devastated the whole area. Paps lost his job. A lot of people died. See, they didn't catch the sick cow in time, so..." Carl blows out the smoke, snarling at Vanya. "the disease spread. You gotta fight the disease before it spreads. Before it get's outta hand."

"Who I am, is not a disease." Vanya answers, knowing now that Karl has seen her and Sissy together.

Carl chuckles softly, looking out over the cow pasture in front of them. "Well...call it what you want, but it ain't natural. And it ain't happenin'...under my roof. Not with my wife."

"I'm not scared of you." Vanya says confidently, now that she's found her family and found out parts of her past.

"Well, that's fine, but..." Carl turns back towards Vanya, saying in a threatening manner. "it's Harlan you should be thinkin' about."

"What do you mean?" Vanya questions, wondering how the kid would be a part of this. 

"This situation's not good for him. I've been thinkin' of..." Carl says with a serious expression on his face. "sendin' him off for a time."

"What? Where?" Vanya asks, worried for Harlan.

"Well, to a facility better equipped to handle his type. Be good for him, get some special attention." Carl smirks towards Vanya.

"Come on, that's crazy." comments Vanya.

"Course...maybe I wouldn't have to do that with you gone." Carl adds. "Harlan could go back to spending time with his mommy and daddy like her should." Carl clicks his tongue, walking off towards the house. "Now me and Jim gonna have us a drink. So...you take the car. And I expect you to be packed up and gone by the time I'm back."

Vanya walks to the car and drives off.

Luther arrives at Allison and Ray's house, hoping to get her to go home with them.

"Luther." Allison greets, seeing Luther at her door.

"Five found us a way home," Luther comments, getting right to the point. He checks his watch, looking at the time. "and we leave in...42 minutes."

"Wh...42 minutes?" Allison repeats.

"Yeah, listen, I know it's a lot to process, okay?" Luther adds.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. What about doomsday?" Allison asks.

"Five thinks if we leave right now, everything will go back to normal." Luther mentions.

"Are you saying that I could see Claire again?" Allison asks, suspicion in her voice. "Tonight?"