.I may have killed a guy.

Diego, Five, Lila, and Marah stand in the foyer of the Mexican Consulate

"I don't see dad anywhere." says Diego.

"Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve." Five states, drinking some of the champagne he was handed before Marah took it from him.

"You are too young to be drinking that." Marah scolds. "We'll take upstairs."

"Diego, try not to do anything to stupid." Five mutters.

"I'm older than you." Five whispers, walking towards the stairs with Marah's hand in his.

"You don't look older though." Marah mutters, walking up the stairs.

As Marah and Five stalk the upstairs, Diego and Lila stay downstairs.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh." Diego tuts as Lila starts walking away, to follow Five, following out the Handler's task. "Trying to ditch me again?"

"What are you talking about?" Lila asks, taking her eyes off the stairs where Five and Marah are.

"Last night. Hey..." Diego snaps, getting Lila's attention again. "Where'd you go?"

"You really want to do this now?" Lila asks, looking around at their location.

"Really." Diego responds.

"Fine." Lila answers. "I went to the pharmacy to buy gauze for your disgusting stab wound. Is that allowed or...? As a matter of fact, you owe me $1.89. Or you would, if I actually paid for it. 

A new song comes on, catching Lila's attention.

"They're playing our song." Lila gasps, grabbing Diego's hand and dragging him to the dance floor with all the other couples.

Lila and Diego start dancing to the music, Diego showing off the ballroom moves his father made him learn as a kid.

"Someone's got moves." Lila comments.

"My father insisted on ballroom lessons." Diego answers. Diego then mimics his voice to sound like Reginald's. "One never knows when the paso doble will be the difference between life and death...children."

"My mum used to say something among those lines." Lila mutters.

"Yeah?" questions Diego.

Lila doesn't say anything, just looking at Diego as she spoke. "Switch."

"What are you doing?" Diego asks, as Lila starts to take charge in the dance. 

"Just follow my lead." Lila whispers.

Diego scoffs, whispering to Lila. "Uh, no, honey. I'm the man here."

"Shh..." Lila laughs, spinning Diego. Diego stops suddenly walking away from Lila as he notices a very alive, Grace in the other room. "Well, you're easily distracted."