.I shot a guy and I liked it.

We make our way down towards the Handler and Lila, who are waiting for us at the farthest spot from the barn

'Bitches.' I think to myself.

"I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you darling?" the Handler asks.

"Makes me want to vomit." Lila responds.

"Now you know how I feel about your face." I mutter, smirking at her reaction.

"What do you want?" Five asks.

"To watch you suffer." Lila answers.

"What about me?" Diego asks, needing to confirm that she was using him.

"You're not even worth my wrath." Lila seethes.

"Easy." threatens the Handler. "We're here on official business."

"And what business is that?" Diego asks.

"As the head of the Commission," the Handler starts, smirking towards me and Five. "I've decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board of directors."

"Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board." Diego states.

I look around bored, not caring about what was happening. "Uh, actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate." Five mutters.

"You guys didn't tell them." the Handler mocks. "Oh, Five, Marah."

"Five, Marah, what the hell did you two do?" Diego questions.

"What we had to do to get our family home." I say, yawning with boredom.

"Until somebody reneged on our deal." Five finishes.

"Somebody wouldn't have reneged if someone could've met a simple deadline." the Handler states. "Alas."

"You set us up to fail." I comment, paying attention to the conversation now.

"You set yourself up to fail, friends." the Handler mocks. "You and your brothers and sisters. Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?"

"Dude, I can't believe you two killed the board of directors." Diego mutters. "You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now."

"Does it look like I care?" I ask, earning a glare from three of the four people around me.

"Messed up? Who's saying that?" the Handler questions.

"Everybody." Diego answers. "Christ, even the janitors think it's going to shit."

"That's not all he killed." Lila says, speaking up for the first time in a while.

"What are you talking about?" Five asks.

"Don't play dumb, you prepubescent piece of shit." Lila seethes.