I chuckled coldly and stood up.

The moment I stood up, all except two, took a step back. The remaining two went even more stiff, if that is even possible.

I went to the opposite side of my table and leaned against it, facing the guards. I folded my hands across my chest and gave them a cold glare.

"We don't pay Dylan for this job. We pay you.", I said in a cold voice.

They bowed a little and apologized.

"We apologize for the mistake, boss. We assure you it wouldn't repeat again.", the main guard said with a slight bow of his head.

"It better not.", I said calmly, but they could clearly hear the warning in my tone.

All of them lowered their eyes and didn't dare to look in my eyes.

"Increase the security around all my siblings. Also monitor who all they meet. If you find anything even minutely suspicious, inform me immediately.", I ordered them firmly.

"Yes, boss.", they replied in unison.

I dismissed them with a wave of my hand and they walked out with a final bow.

I took a breath and relaxed a little.

I wonder who this guy is?

Maybe he is just some regular stranger who bumped into Angel accidentally, but she told he acted a little weird. Now, that sounds suspicious and I can't ignore it.

After I find some information about this guy and if Angel or the others have an encounter with this guy again, then I will discuss it with Vince.

Until then, I will handle this on my own.

Sigh.

I walked to my room, changed into some tracks and sat on the couch, opposite to the bed.

I then opened the cabinet close to the couch and removed a glass and a bottle. I poured myself a drink and closed my eyes sipping it.

Vince would be totally displeased if he gets to know I am drinking at this hour of the night.

But I can't help it.

I am under a lot of stress right now.

All the thoughts that keep lingering in my brain keep stressing me out all day long.

After a few more sips, I relax my body and mind and slowly, my thoughts linger towards the past memories.

Flashback

It was a few years ago when I was fifteen years old.

I came back home at six in the evening from my training session.

As I was fifteen, my father wanted me to train more than the past two years.

The past two years have been just lessons and tricks on self defense and now I am learning some attacking techniques.

I know that from here on the training gets more rigorous.

I liked it though.

I sighed and walked into the house.

I walked to my room and took a quick shower. I changed my clothes in the walk-in closet and came out to my room.

I thought to check on my siblings once, but I noticed that Angel is already settled on my bed.

She is laying on her stomach on my bed and drawing something on her book.

Looking at her I felt peaceful and a smile graced my lips.