34. My sex life

I tried to refocus but my brain was a fuzzy mess. It had been four days since I saw Jake so it really wasn't a surprise that I couldn't keep my hands off of him. I hadn't tried to end up like this. Jake had come over to see me basically the second he came back from break. I had told him to help me unpack and that turned into this.

"Jake." I moaned grinding my hips up into his.

I felt him smile against my neck where he was sucking and biting a mark into my skin. I slipped one of my hands under the hem of his shirt trying to push it up his torso.

It hadn't actually been that long since we had sex last. The reminder of our last time flashed through my mind. His hoodie on my body as I rode his dick. Just thinking about it made me impossibly harder in my pants. It had been a few weeks since then and it wasn't even the longest I'd gone without sex. But it felt like my dick was going to fall off if I didn't get Jake's clothes off right now.

"I missed you." Jake's mouth left my neck and he leaned up to look down at my face with a smile.

"Missed you too." I hooked my hand around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

It was sloppy and desperate. We'd kissed over the past weeks that we've been together. Just because we weren't having sex didn't mean we didn't kiss but they'd been softer and shorter. I think both us knew that our self control was only so strong. So this kiss right now was so much more than what I'd experienced with Jake lately. I had missed the way he could just devour my mouth like it was nothing.

"We should stop." Jake panted rolling his hips at an even pace which didn't make me want to listen to his words at all.

"Or you could fuck me." I leaned up to press my lips against his again not being able to get enough of the feeling, I wanted to be fully consumed by Jake.

"We're taking things slow remember?" His mouth was saying one thing but his hands were saying something completely different, they travelled up my sides my shirt hiking up with the movement.

"So go slow, we have plenty of time." I arched my back into him as his thumbs brushed over my nipples.

"But we don't, we have to meet you're roommates for dinner because you promised them they'd get to meet me."

I never hated myself more than I did in this moment. At the time that I agreed to get food with everyone when we got back from break I hadn't thought I'd be in this situation. Jake had been insistent that he wanted to wait so having sex wasn't something I had even been thinking about.

But I was thinking about it right now. I was thinking about it a lot. It was really the only thing in my mind right now. I wanted Jake to fuck me so badly it felt like I might die if he didn't.

Jake didn't seem to be planning to do anything more than make out because he was pushing himself off me before I could even grab him to keep him pressed against me.

"Come on I'll help you finish unpacking before we have to leave." Jake just smiled at me like I wasn't laid out on the bed with a huge erection pressing against the zipper of my jeans.

I was beginning to remember why I hated him so much.

"And then I walked out to food and there they were trying to fuck each other again!" Jetson was currently telling the story of walking in on Jake and I and no matter how many times I tried to get him to shut up he insisted on telling Becca and Monroe.

"I wasn't trying to fuck him again. Well I was but you couldn't even see anything scandalous, I was literally just kissing him." Jake rolled his eyes.

It didn't really surprise me how much he seemed to just fit in with my friends. Him and Jetson bickered with each other and Jake always seemed to be over his over dramatic nature but I'd seen Jake when he was annoyed so I knew he was faking it.

Monroe had been nothing but friendly and they'd fallen into an easy conversation about football right when we got here. Apparently they were both Cowboys fans so they at least had something in common to talk about.

I really didn't have to worry about Becca's opinion. She was my best friend so obviously I wanted her to like whoever I dated but she'd taken one look at me and shot me a big thumbs up the second Jake turned his back to us. And then I caught her pretending to fan herself a few times when only I was looking her way. I knew she was just kidding around but still I was glad for her craziness.

I had been nervous for this dinner because I wanted Jake to like my friends just as much as I wanted my friends to like him. And I knew Becca could see the nerves on my face so most of her antics I knew were just to make me smile and ease some of my nerves.

"I know what I saw, it might just have been kissing but it was downright dirty." Jetson argued with Jake.

"If you think that was dirty than I'm sorry about your own sex life." Jake replied.

"My sex life is just fine." My roommate argued.

"If nonexistent counts as fine then yes it is fine." Becca teased.

"This isn't fair." Jet pouted.

"You know you could always finally take Becs up on trying to play matchmaker." Monroe told our roommate.

"I'd rather stay celibate for the rest of my life."

"At this rate you will be." Becca muttered under her breath.

"I heard that." Jet nudged her with his shoulder.

I watched as the two started arguing with a smile. This was pretty common and it was never serious. Jetson and Becca showed they cared through jokes and harmless teasing. It made the dynamic between all us roommates chaotic but it was a good kind of chaotic.

I loved these people. They were my family and I was happy to see Jake fit right in with them. It had always been hard for me to let people in and get close but for Jake I was happy to let him into my circle.