new story coming

Hello my audeince, your wonderimg why i haven't update story. Well because i been work for pass week. But enough of that, a new story coming and though why not trailer. So here we go up look at my new story coming soon!!!

Ochako:izuku look out!!!

Time has come.....

Being grab izuku and slam him down to tbe ground. Then step on his, badly hurt him.

Nora: Ren nooooooo!!!!!

For chaos be unleashed....

Yang, blake and weiss beten up and crying. As ren taken and stab multiple time by dark spear.

Batmen: power unlimited to control space!!!

To control space its self....

Superman goy knock down as hand open portal. Reveal spear made of kryptonite, as shot through superman body. Heros watch horror see mam of steel death by multiple spear.

Ozpin: he can control our student!!!!

Mind of hero corrupted.....

Is momo, with red eyes attack shoto todoraki. As he try to save her grom the being.
Shoto: momo stop is me, your boyfriend!!!!
Momo: my boyfreind is my master who belive in me!!!!

Draig: power to rewind time and effect is very difficult fight.

Power to use time.....

Issei fight in his blance breaker as being look at him.

Monster voice: Time reversed!!!

As issei power rewind to weakest states as dark portal fire black orb to him. Iseri scream as eack dark orb exploded on him.
Rias:Iseei!!!!!

Minato: we must stop this before he destroyed another world!!!

Power to end the world....

Monster voice: i well destroyed your world.

See garnet separate as Steven, peearl and rest of crystal gem watch he shatter ruby.
Steven: nooooo!!!!

All for one: your foul create ultimate lifeform with kamen rider decade and zi-o!!!!!

Power of kamen rider zi-o and decade fuse.....

Man: no what have i done!!!!!!

Expolsion took place as being walk down with fuse zi-o/decade belt.

Monster voice: heshin!!!

Tenzen: his name fear of all worlds!!!
New king of time and space born....

Palkia and dialga fight him but have difficult to handle him. But red chain appear and trap legendary.

Sireazch: his name......

Rias look fear as city burn and everyone been hurt or kill by kamen rider hybrid. She said name of the monster bring end of the world.

Rias: Darkest, overlord of time and space.....

Red eyes glow as he look at you, open dimension and ready grab you.
Darkest: name kamen rider zarc, and yoy well bow to me!!!!!

Title: Darkest: Ultimate r
Rider Zarc

Coming soon

How my first trailer works, and what your thoughts on my latest future story. Any one can ask wuestion about story and if is relate story i have, yhen dont hold back on question.

Deltarex out.