announcement (close)

Hello my best readers, I like to inform after months I been planning. A new story well come soon, those story well be vote by you! Here the few story I been thinking past months.

Naruto: Reborn of kiryu
Plot: betrayed and execute for 'harming' Uchiha, Naruto soul sent to another universe. Were Naruto reborn as Godzilla 1954, attack Japan and kill by oxygen Destroyer. Many years. Rebuilt as cyborg name kiryu, fight godzilla until unknown portal sent him back, and able regain his memory. Now he wants vengeance to those who betrayed him.

Disney/Toho/anime reacts monsterverse.
Plot: another reaction theaters, were my guest watch movies and videos of monsterverse.

Izuku vs Izukutwo vs mechaizuku
Plot: izuku face many challenges of his life in UA. Now ultimate challenge he well face, himself from different form. One is clone and other mechincal version of himself create to defeat him. which midoryia is strongest, well be original, clone, and mecha. Who create the two other midoryia, is it league of villans, or unknown group vow end of one for all?

Jaune: son of kong
Plot: expelled, betrayed and disown for his transcript. Jaune have no family to go to, or is their. Jaune disappeared for two years later, were he reappear with powerful are, and actually meet his true father. Now jaune well take his Thorne and show remnant that alpha well take back world.

Rise of mechincal bakugan
Plot: after final battle against zenoheld, Farbros, the last remaining bakugan reactivate recovery system to treating is body back. Able to self awaken and self aware, Farbros escape the human and vexos hands. Land on world of unity Academy, were he rebuild his army and rest of mechincal bakugan. They well take and control of world of heros, sacred gears and more. Who well be vowing in battle against heros vs machines.

Now my readers if you like idea vote for it, or if you like that idea of my story. Ask me to let you take my ideas so I can spread my fun ideas to the world. Please vote until Thursday, hurry Now!

Ok for reviewing voting count, I have 2 votes tide between Naruto: Reborn of kiryu and Disney/Toho/Anime reacts monsterverse, and 3 votes for Rise of mechincal bakugan. If I can't decide, then I plan make three story since is got voted.