Three

V's POV

I swear, if that was a guy, I would've punched him. But unfortunately, it was Joy. Oh well, Seulgi did it for me.

Seulgi went forward to punch Joy, but Joy ducked. Seulgi was even mad when Joy laughed at that.

"Seulgi," I said. "I don't want you to get into trouble. So, stop. Please."

"Stop," Seulgi repeated. "Stop? I don't care about the consequences. I don't even care if I'd go to hell because of this!"

I backhugged her. I expected to be punched in the stomach or something, but I felt her body relax.

"Seulgi," I whispered. "Please, stop. You'd get in big trouble if you punch a minister's daughter. Come on, let it go. Even Yeri is okay with it."

"Okay," said Seulgi. "But can you please do me a favour? Promise me that we'll really go to the red box and please let go of me."

I blushed and let her go. Both Yeri and Jungkook was in a daze. Joy was dumbfounded.

Later that night, we went to the red box as promised. Jungkook insisted on going as well, claiming that he'd act like I wasn't there.

"Ah," said Yeri. "It's so nice to hang out with people that are normal. People that don't have powers—"

"Yeri," said Seulgi and started speaking in Japanese. "Are you revealing our every secret to Jungkook?"

"Okay, sorry," said Yeri in Chinese. "I was just relived that we don't have to hang out with people that have powers."

I was starting to think that I was a genius because I learned both Japanese and Chinese during middle school.

Yeri's POV

In other people's eyes, I may look like I wasn't affected by Joy's stupid prank. But actually, I wanted to cry.

Since I always claimed that I was FBI-In-Training, I tried acting like I was strong enough not to care. But in real life, I was still a human.

I thought that V noticed my sudden change in moods, so I went out. Short after closing the door, I cried while sitting on the ground.

I heard the door open, so I wanted to stop crying, but I couldn't. So I just sat up straight and closed my mouth tight.

"Yeri," said V. "Why are you crying? Don't tell me you really care about what Joy did. Come on, she was immature. Those were just pranks. Even I had been pranked. Tell me everything, cry on my shoulder."

I tilted my head. V smelled like cologne. I cried on his shoulder until it was soaked. He made me laugh half of the time.

The door opened again and Seulgi and Jungkook came out. Seulgi kneeled beside me and rubbed away my tears.

"Yeri!" Seulgi exclaimed. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did V hurt you?"

"No." V frowned. "Typical sixteen year old problems. And hey, no need to thank me."

We went separate ways. Seulgi held my hand on our way home. My heart beat around a certain guy.

When we got home, I immediately got on the phone with the love expert, Krystal Jung. I closed the door so that Seulgi won't hear it.

"Yeri," said Krystal. "What a surprise! Okay, seriously. What's wrong? Oh, love again."

"What?" I said. "You can even read minds through phones? Well, that sucks. Okay, my heart still beats when I see him."

"So?" Krystal said. "Confess to him! Okay, if you are shy, write him a letter. Send him a message."

"No," I said. "I can't. Because.. I think he either don't like me or he likes my sister."

"Okay," said Krystal. "But I'm really curious about this mysterious boy. Who is he? I promise I won't tell Seulgi or anyone else."

"It's V," I said.

To be continued

Snow In My Heart. 내 마음 의 눈 (Red Velvet Seulgi, Yeri, Joy and BTS V, Jungkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara