Seventeen

Seulgi's POV

"What?" I said. "But that's.. impossible! How could there be a mole when the only Korean FBI circle of friends that I know is only us?"

"So," said Krystal, "you're saying that some crazy person—no offense—is one of us? Why would that person betray us?"

"Because," Jin stepped in, "it's hard to do so. Irene, baby, are you sure that someone actually took that thing?"

"Jin!" Irene said. "There are kids here. Call me baby and flirt later. But I'm hundred percent sure. And this person is really clever. Whoever she or he is, they had access to the CCTV footages, honey sugar pie."

I don't know if it was just me or I felt sick watching those two. I have never seen Irene flirt in my whole life. I had a weird cousin.

Yeri's POV

I was forced to watch a footage. Somebody on the outside  turned on a TV. I saw V and Seulgi arguing about something. It hit me then.

They were breaking up.

The TV was pulled up and Joy entered the room. There was no sign of neither Kris nor J-Hope.

"Why," I said, "did you show me that footage? Why did the both of them breakup? Why are you still confining me here?"

"Hmm," said Joy. "I'll try to answer them all. First, I showed you that footage because I want to recruit you. Second, they broke up because I ordered Seulgi to do so. Third, no reason."

"What?" I said. "What do you mean? Why do you want to recruit me? And why should I be part of your recruitment?"

"Shut up," said Joy. "You have too many questions. I already helped you in getting V by making them break up. If you team up with me, we can beat Seulgi!"

I thought about it for awhile. Then I got a plan.

"Okay," I said. "I accept your proposal."

Seulgi's POV

If you want to see your sister again, go to Seoul Park tomorrow. I don't care if you want to bring along your corrupted FBI team with you

That was the text I received from Kris. I was so determined to rip him into pieces. But I remembered that I was a nice person.

"Where's Krystal?" I asked the next day. "We need her to tell us Kris' move. Where are you privacy intruder?"

"Oh," said Irene. "She went to the hospital earlier. She complained about.. I think it was stomach ache."

"I'm here," said Krystal. "Ready to go? Let's go, Kai. Come on, baby, teleport us."

At that time, Jungkook showed up. I wanted to kick him for not being with us, but oh well.

"Sorry," said Jungkook. "Just got carried away. And the culprit isn't who you think it is. It's—"

Joy appeared approximately 500 meters away from us.

"Who's the nerd now?" Joy said in an evil-like voice.

"Still you," said Jungkook.

"Kang Seulgi," said Joy. "I've always hated Krystal. But now? I'm starting to resent you. Why? Because of your cocky attitude. Because of that, I've got a surprise."

Yeri appeared just then. Krystal kept telling me that Yeri was accomplices with Joy, but I couldn't believe it. Yeri pointed a gun at me.

BTS' song started playing. I think the title was 'I need you'. It was V's part. It played and Yeri lip synced while sheding tears.

"I'm sorry, I love you, Forgive me."

She shot Joy. But Joy smirked and ducked. She shot Yeri instead. Then, Joy threw Yeri on the ground. Kai acted fast and teleported to get Yeri.

"Huh," said Joy. "That was a bit stupid, Yeri. But I read you. Yup, thanks to Krystal's pregnancy test."

"Sorry," said Krystal. "I thought I was pregnant. Blame Kai, not me!"

Yeri was lying on the ground, and I went beside her. I put her head on my lap.

"Sorry," said Yeri. "That was a bit idiotic, eh? But hey, I sang my crush's part for that. And Seulgi, I'm sorry, I love you, forgive me."

Yeri lost consciousness.

To be continued