Eleven

Jungkook's POV

I have got to be honest. That punched hurt. I tried punching him back, but I just explained the situation to him.

"V!" I shouted. "This is just a misunderstanding! Yeri tried killing herself and ended up soaked. So I let her wear my spare clothes."

V looked a bit confused. Well, who wouldn't think that we were doing something else.

"It's true," said Yeri. "Jungkook did save me. And.. I did try killing myself.. over you."

"What?" said V. "Why? I mean, why would you do that? I'm sure there's a logical explanation other than liking me, right? Sorry, I watched too many dramas these days."

"Actually." Yeri stepped closer towards V. "It's true. I like you, Kim Taehyung. Despite of your love for my sister, I like you."

Yeri held V's hand, causing a girl-like gasping—from me. I don't know, maybe I was more beautiful than Seulgi.

"No!" V pulled his hand back. "Look, sorry, Yeri. But I like your sister. Just.. Please stop liking me."

That caused Yeri to cry. She was so beautiful. Okay, I admit. I was being weird. But Yeri was so beautiful.

Since I wasn't allowed to go back home by V's brother for further investigation, I had to stay at Seulgi's house. I sat outside.

"Jungkook." Seulgi came by my side. "I'm.. Sorry about Yeri troubling you. Okay, I give up. I'm sorry about.. you know what. The whole V story."

"Nah." I tried acting cool, but it actually hurt inside. "I was too good for you anyways. I'm sure tons of girls would fall for this face."

I didn't notice that the room I was staying in was connected to Yeri's room. According to Seulgi, it was her room, but she moved to the room downstairs for safety.

"Yeri?" I opened her door and found her still crying. "Um.. Are you okay? I can comfort you—"

"Get out," said Yeri. "I want some time alone. It's not like you're a love expert."

"I'm not," I said. "But look at the bright side, I like Seulgi and you like V. You know Seulgi well, and I know V well since we are childhood friends."

"So." Yeri wiped her tears. "Tell me what your plan is, Jeon. If it's something stupid, I'm out."

"Okay," I said. "But for the record, it's rude to call me by my last name. And my plan is that we exchange information. And we can have a not dirty competition!"

"So," said Yeri. "You're saying that we should work together and steal their hearts? What if Seulgi finds out? She's pretty sharp, I admit."

"No, she won't," I said. "Just.. Try not to be so obvious. If you make a mistake, I'll cover you. And if I make a mistake, you do the same. Deal?"

"Deal."

Seulgi's POV

The night was cold, and everyone in the house seemed to sleep just well. But somehow, I couldn't.

I had a bad feeling about something, but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Having trouble sleeping?" My door creaked open and V appeared. "Don't. Just sleep and don't worry about anything. Krystal told me over the phone that you have a bad feeling."

"Darn it." I chuckled. "Krytsal Jung is really the worst person I've ever met. I haven't seen her in a few days yet she can still read me."

"Don't worry," said V. "I'll be here with you, so don't worry about a single thing."

That night, I fell asleep in V's arms.

J-Hope's POV

"Ugh," said Joy. "I am so done with Seulgi's shit. Even though I'm mad with Krystal, Seulgi is taking all my attention."

"Bae," I said. "Don't worry. I have a brilliant plan that will take both Krystal and Seulgi down."

"What?"

"We're going to kidnap Kim Yeri."

To be continued