Thirteen

Seulgi's POV

Following the call, a text message came. It said to tell the news to Krystal. I knew it would freak her out since Krystal was besties with Yeri. Part of Joy's plan, I guess.

"What?" Krystal shouted at my ears. "Are you serious? No! Yeri shouldn't be kidnapped! She's a good kid!"

"Yeah," I said. "And you don't have to shout, you know. Okay, I don't know who it is, but I have a hunch."

"Who is it?"

All of a sudden, a guy slammed Krystal's door open. Since Krystal's room was black, the crack wasn't so obvious.

"I've got a better hunch," said the guy. "I think it's Kris. You know, the guy who used to like Yuri."

"Oh," I said. "I was going to say someone else, but well. Kris is pretty convincing—Wait. Who are you?"

"This is Jin," said V. "He is a friend of mine. Well, the weirdest, I guess. He knows how to speak French, but sucks at English."

"That's normal," said Krystal. "Whatever the case is, is he dangerous? Are you sure he's not armed?"

"Wait," I said. "Jin? As in Agent Jin? The Kim Seokjin? Oh God! I'm your fan! I heard you were the one who managed to find secrets about The Rebel."

"Yeah." Jin scratched the back of his head. "Thanks, Seulgi, right? I heard you tried to tame Kai."

"More like control," I said. "And may I ask something? Were you with the FBI since you knew V?"

"Oh," said Jin. "It was about one year before I met V. Well, I was undercover at his old school. But now, I'm joining you guys!"

Yeri's POV

Joy wasn't as evil as I thought. He sent a guy named Kris to feed us. Yup, he spoon fed us.

"Jeon," I whispered. "Are you okay? You look sweaty and pale. Are you sick?"

"Umm," said Jungkook. "Maybe it's a bit too late to say this, but I'm claustrophobic."

"Shit!" I accidentally swore. "What the heck, Jeon? Ugh, whatever. You won't die from it anyways."

"Here," said Joy. "I brought a friend for you. And don't you dare do anything stupid since this one was hard to obtain."

No wonder the person was hard to obtain. She was super skilled, and a real FBI agent.

Bae Irene.

"Irene," I said. "How did you end up here? I mean, with your strength, I thought you were invincible! But I guess not. But hey, cousin reunion!"

"Shut up," said Irene. "I'm trying to think too. I don't know how I got here, but last I remember is that I was sleeping."

Wow. Joy said that Irene was hard to obtain. She kicks in her sleep. Weird cousin. I'm going to make a hashtag after this.

Okay, after about, I don't know, two days without any food or water, I felt like I was going to die. I don't actually know the time since it was centuries ago since I lost count of time.

"Irene," I said. "Do you .. have any water? I'm dying. Oh, wait. Jungkook is claustrophobic, and he didn't drink water for the past... 48 hours.."

A bottle of water fell from the ceiling. I looked up, but no one was there. So I assumed there was a carton up there and it just randomly fell.

After that bottle was empty, I made effort to throw it away. Yeah, it was hard since my hands were bound together. After that, I got really bored.

"Okay," I said. "It's super quiet and awkward. And I'm super sure that no one is watching us, so let's share secrets."

"Whatever," said Irene. "But I'm not shitting myself by saying 'I'll go first'. I'm going last, kids."

"So," I said. "Me first, then. This is random and weird, but I think Jeon Jungkook looks handsome and sexy now. Irene, your turn. Jungkook'll go last."

"Fine," said Irene. "This isn't random or weird, and it's completely normal. Don't freak out, but I have a boyfriend."

I didn't realize Jungkook was still keeping some water in his mouth, but it spilled out when Irene said that.

"Who?" I asked.

"Jin."

To be continued