Fourteen

Yeri's POV

Jungkook almost fainted when Irene said that. And I was equally as shocked.

I mean, how could the cool people date each other? Jin was handsome, I admit it. And he was one of the best agents.

Seulgi's POV

I was one hundred percent convinced that Yeri was kidnapped by Joy, but Jin kept telling me that Kris was the one.

"Ugh," said Jin. "Why the heck isn't she replying? She didn't even read it! I'm so fucking worried!"

"Hey," I said. "No bad words. And who did you text? Is she.. your girlfriend?"

I said that in a teasing tone to, well, tease him. But he frowned and simply said yes.

"Oh Gosh," I said. "Who is that super lucky girl? I'm sure she's pretty."

"Bae Irene," said Jin. "She's your cousin, am I wrong? I thought you knew about it already. But, oh well."

I managed to pick up my jaw from the floor.

"Guys," said Jin. "I have a really bad feeling about Irene. She usually tells me to shut up or something, but she's not replying."

"Meh," said Krystal. "Maybe she just wants to break up with you. Yup, I just knew you for ten minutes and I've gotta say, you're annoying."

"Wow," said Jin. "You're so bold. Anyways, I'm so worried. Any ideas where she'd be right now?"

"Kidnapped."

Jungkook's POV

I was so scared. There wasn't even a fan in that small, dark room. I was suffocating, though I knew I won't die.

"Jeon," said Yeri. "Tell me, if you're not okay, I'll waste my pride and kneel down to Joy and ask her for anything to make you better."

"No," I lied. "I'm okay. Really, I'm not kidding. And compared to Seulgi hurting me, this one is better."

I didn't even know what I said meant, but oh well. Then, the door opened. I expected Joy or Kris, but it was someone else.

J-Hope.

"Hope," I said. "Please, help us. No, at least help them. Get Yeri and Irene out of here. I can stay."

"Haha," Hope laughed harshly. "Jeon Jungkook, I know that you have claustrophobic. I'm your cousin, remember? And I'm not letting anyone go here."

Seulgi's POV

"W-What?" Jin said. "Are you serious? No way. No, that's impossible. The first thing that the FBI learned is to prevent kidnapping!"

"Shut up!" I held my head. "I don't care about the FBI training! The most important thing is that Yeri is kidnapped and I'm at fault!"

Jin obviously looked at me in surprise. I lost my temper after looking at a message.

Some anonymous number sent a picture of Yeri on the ground, unconscious. Her face was dirty.

In the background, Irene was there. Jungkook was looking at Yeri, open mouthed.

"Hey," said V. "What's wrong? Oh God, don't tell me something's wrong with Yeri."

"Yes," I said. "I think she had a heart attack."

Jungkook's POV

Yeri suddenly clenched her chest and grunted. Then, she fell to the ground.

"Hope!" I shouted. "Yeri just fainted. Don't just stand there! Help her!"

"Well," said Hope. "I wish I could help, but I just remembered that I'm the bad guy here, Jeon Jungkook."

After Hope left, I felt a hand behind me. Yeri was moving. She made a gesture so I laid down beside her.

"J-Jeon," she managed to say. "I-is J-Hope gone? T-Thank God. A-Are you okay?"

"Kim Yeri!" I shouted, but she closed my mouth. "You're the one who fainted and you're worrying about me? Wait, did you fake your fainting?"

"No," said Yeri. "I had a heart attack, yes. And I didn't fake it."

"Thank God," I said. "Because.. I was worried about you."

To be continued

Ohoho~ Perhaps... is Jungkook developing feelings towards Yeri? ㅋㅋ Sorry, but I love making cliffhangers and making you guys curious. 미안해요!