Twenty

Seulgi's POV

"What?" I said. "So you're saying that Joy is our sister? And your cousin? And Irene's cousin? And Hansol's cousin?"

"Yes," said Wendy. "And I think I just saw Yeri moving back there. Are you sure she's in coma?"

I turned back and Yeri slowly opened her eyes. Two days of coma, not that bad.

Yeri smiled. I cried, then smiled too. As soon as she woke up, she still had the number-one-in-her-class strength. She hugged me.

"Seulgi," said Yeri. "I can't believe you cried. Wow, I just.. can't imagine it! And sis, I love you so much. And did Wendy say that we have another sister? Joy? Wow, I just want to rip her into pieces aftet what she had done to me."

"Yeri," I said. "You can do that, don't worry. But you'll do it after you get out of the hospital. Don't worry, I have some hot CIA guys coming."

And with that, my five best friends came in the ward. They were as charming as always.

"Yeri," I said. "Meet my hot CIA friends. This chicken loving guy is Onew. This fashion terrorist is Key. This dino looking guy is Jonghyun. This handsome one is Minho and this girl, ehem, I mean boy is Taemin."

"Hi," said Minho. "I heard you were the strongest in your class. I think that's not it. I think you're the most beautiful in your class."

"Minho," I said. "Stop hitting on every girl you see. She's my sister, you idiot. And Yeri, I'll leave you with them for awhile."

As soon as I turned my back, tears started streaming down my face again. I kept hitting the wall until someone back hugged me.

"Stop," said Jungkook. "If you don't, I'll hug you tighter. And your hand is bleeding. Let's go get that wound treated."

Jungkook literally carried me away. I didn't knew he was so strong. Or that I was that light..

He carried me outside then inside a weird looking tent. Inside, V was waiting. When he saw me, he gasped and turned around.

"Jungkook," said V. "Get her out of here. I swear, I'll beat you up if you don't."

"Do it," said Jungkook. "Okay, it hurts me to say this, but please get back together. It's weird seeing you guys hate each other."

"Get her out," V repeated. "I'm not in the mood, Jeon Jungkook! Get her out!"

I was surprised by V's sudden rage. Jungkook threw me on his shoulders again after that and surprisingly Lay was outside. Huh. Nice timing. He healed me.

Yeri's POV

SHINee went home. After that, I took off my fake smile. I just.. felt really, really guilty.

Seulgi broke up with V to save me, and now they're not on good terms. I just wished that they could get back together.

A happy and cheerful Jungkook came into my ward eventhough it was in the middle of the night.

"Yah," said Jungkook. "We still haven't succeeded in our plan, right? Let's make them get back together and proceed, shall we?"

"Okay," I said. "But I'm not really the romantic kind. I don't know if you are, but I don't know how to make V fall for me."

"Don't worry." Jungkook grabbed my hand. "I left a message saying that I'll be borrowing you for awhile. Well, she refused but whatever."

I didn't actually know why, but when Jungkook grabbed my hand, my heart literally felt like it was about to explode. My face was burning up.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook said. "Ah, you're shy? What, is this your first time holding a boy's hand? I don't care, it'll be weirder if you do it with V."

We arrived at an apartment. Jungkook punched in some numbers and the door opened.

"Henry," said Jungkook. "Remember what I told you this morning? This is the inexperienced lover."

"Okay," said Henry. "You must be Yeri. I'm Henry Lau, Jungkook's friend. Or best friend. Whatever. And please mind my accent. I'm not Korean. Now Jungkook, proceed with the first lesson."

Jungkook kissed me.

To be continued