Five

Jungkook's POV

I was so happy, that I forgot that I was driving a motorcycle—which was illegal since I didn't have any license yet.

My father would bail me outta jail anyways. Maybe no one told anyone, but my father was the Korean President.

Taehyung did a big mistake by mistreating me. I didn't want anyone to know that I was a President's son. Them knowing that I was a politician's son was enough.

The police was infront of me, and I accidently pressed the brake too hard causing my motorcycle to crash.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital. Seulgi was sleeping beside me. I smiled at that.

"Seul," I said. "Wakey, Wakey. Your beloved boyfriend is awake. Come on, you don't want to miss my face, don't you?"

"Oh my Gosh," said Seulgi. "Jungkook, you're awake! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Let me call the doctor."

"No." I pulled her hand. "I already have my medicine—which is you. How long have I been out? And did something special happen?"

"Two days," said Seulgi. "And did you know? I got my revenge on Joy. I put glue on her desk and—wait. Did you call me 'Seul' and not Spaghetti?"

"Maybe," I answered while slipping my hands through her hair. "Spaghetti, were you naturally beautiful or did you get it done?"

"Duh," said Seulgi. "It's natural. And am I really beautiful? And with my work, I don't have time to do plastic surgery—"

"Wait," I said. "Did you just say 'work'? Are you working at a nightclub? If you are, let me go in for free."

Seulgi's POV

I didn't actually love Jungkook. Never mind that, I didn't even consider him as a real friend. I remembered what Krystal said to me after discovering my fake love for Jungkook. Flashback:

"What?" said Krystal. "Seul, you know you can't do that. I've played with heart, lots of them. And I regret it."

"Uh," I said. "Don't be so serious. It's just Jungkook. I'm sure he's just a party boy. He'll get over me quickly later."

"Seul!" Krystal shouted. "I'm saying this because I'm worried about you. I don't want you to end up like me. Don't be so selfish."

"Shut, up," I said. "You're not the boss of me, Krystal Jung! You can't order me around just because I tolerate you. I'm unfriending you."

"Seulgi—"

"Bye," I said. "And I hope that I'd never see you again in my whole life."

Jungkook was the only one who'd understand. He didn't know Krystal well, but I was sure he'd side with me.

"Seulgi?" Yeri poked her head through the door. "I want to talk to you. It's about.. You know who."

"Jungkook," I said. "I'll be right back. Or, I maybe won't. It's late and I've gotta hurry home. Bye."

"What is it?" I asked when I was out. "Is it something serious? No.. Is it about your super whatever crush V?"

"No," said Yeri. "It's about Krystal. She's not telling everyone your secret, but she is slowly feeding V your secrets."

"What?" I said. "How do you know about this?"

"Uhh," said Yeri. "Because she tried to tell me. But don't worry, I asked her—with my puppy dog eyes—that she shouldn't reveal about anything other that Jungkook to V."

"Huh," I said. "You know about Jungkook too. It's fake, yes. But about my fight with Krystal, it's real, lil sis."

V's POV

I sat down in my room, thinking while throwing a tennis ball against the wall.

I was mad after seeing Jungkook and Seulgi together, laughing. Adults would say that it was normal, that I was going through puberty. But no, it was something else.

Heartbreak.

To be continued