Everyone scrambled niall and Liam were already taking care of the people behind the counter making sure they didn't press anything. I went around shooting all the cameras.

I glanced at the group of people cowered into the corner.

"Ok so if anyone wants to try and be a hero let's get it over with. I'm feeling generous so if you have a preferred body part you would like to hold a bullet please let me know."

Nobody moved or spoke I shrugged. Scanning the room. "Suit yourself don't complain when I pick for you."

Niall walks out from behind the back Taking my place while I walk in the back.

Liam is about to get the safe opened few more seconds

bingo.

we fill the duffel bags quickly.

BOOM! shots were fired

Liam and I both let out a chuckle.
Liam laughed "who do you think fired?"

"Is that even a question trigger fingers of course." referring to Louis.

Liam said "I don't know leprechaun seemed a bit Moody."

Liams watch beeped letting us know to leave. we zipped up i let a off a shot to notify the guys it was time to go.

We were now sat in the van with god knows how much money.
We rushed to the small airport. We loaded the plane while Liam did the checks. Then hopped in.

We got home super late. I almost forget lex was staying the night at my place. she was curled up into the blanket. I started taking off my jeans quietly

she turned over "Harry?"

"Hi baby."

"Did you shoot anyone?"

"Um no.."

"Harry.."

"Louis shot a older man but apparently he tried to reach for his gun which was very very stupid on the man part."

"Did he die?"

"No he's fine. He's great probably gonna have a lot to talk about at his next Christmas party." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood

"Harry!"

"Lexy" i singsonged kissing her head. "I got you something."

"What?"

I went into my pocket and pulled out a two pens that read 'golden horizon bank.' "I normally always take a pen as a souvenir I figured I would get you one as well."

"Aw your so romantic. Most girls normally get flowers or chocolates I get a pen from a bank you robbed how sweet"

"Hey beggars can't be choosers" I smirked looking down at her "also i bet those girls aren't getting properly satisfied." I kissed down her check down her stomach her breath slowing down.

God I love the way she trembles in anticipation I lick up her strip god damn I will never get over the way she taste. And just on cue her fingers comb through my hair. Only making me push my tongue deeper into her.

Her hips start to move I place my hand on her stomach holding her down.

She whined Harry. God I fucking love it when she says my name like that. with out being dramatic I'm pretty sure I could cum from her saying my name like that.

I hummed into her only making her grip tighter and whine again.

I pull away "cum for me like you promised baby girl." I pushed my fingers into her. Making her gasp. It didn't take much longer until I felt her clenching around my fingers
I kissed down her thigh.