S1 Ep: 16 ( 🌪🌈 Sonic RainBoom! 🌈🌪) pt:( 1/2 ) .

(( Hi everyone! I can't wait to do these chapters!
      So, I won't keep you guys Waiting any longer!
                            Here it is! Enjoy! 😉

Also: I realised that the Writing, isn't exactly perfect timing for the vids I put up in here.. so, just keep that in mind! That was a mistake on my part. 😓
——————————————————————————-

It was wonderful day in the world of Equestria and Fluttershy and rainbow Dash were practicing
for the best young fliers competition that was coming up VERY soon.

Now! What have we learned? Rd starts flying back and forth.

          Lots of control.. Fluttershy reply's.

Good! Rd corrects.

Screaming and hollering ... Fluttershy continues.

🌈 RD- yes! And most importantly..

🦋Fluttershy- Passion!

🌈Rd- right! , and now that you know the elements of a good cheer. Let's hear one?!

Fluttershy inhales and does a soft : Yay. And Rainbow dash hoof palms herself. Ugh! Your gonna cheer for me like That?? .. louder.

      🦋Fluttershy softly :( Yays ) Again.

                            🌈Rd- louder!

                     🦋Fluttershy: Yay...

                       🌈RD: Louderrr!!!

Fluttershy Deeply inhales and does a soft Yay again. And At that , Rainbow dash then gives up and falls To the ground in defeat , hopelessly.

Too loud? Fluttershy asks.

- Theme song-
- ( After theme ) -

After Cheering practice. Rainbow dash begins on practicing for the fliers competition as Fluttershy, from the ground does her Absolute Best when cheering for her as Rd does her own routine .

But, unfortunately for rainbow dash. Her last move backfired on her as she is accidentally sent flying all the way to the golden oak library! Where the rest of the mane 7 was.

✨Twilight- thanks for helping me clean up all of these books guys, it was a Crazy weekend of study!

Suddenly Rainbow dash, accidentally crashes through the library's window and ended up crashing into the books , which basically.. all of the books fell onto the ponies and into a big pile!

Everypony- *gunts as they pop up from out of the pile of books*

Fluttershy soon flies onto the open window. Rainbow dash! You rock! Woohoo! .... Oh my! Did my cheering do that?

*Nervous chuckles* sorry about that ladies! *Shakes head quickly* That was a truly treble performance. Rainbow dash apologies.

Actually! It wasn't all bad , I particularly liked it when you made those clouds spin! Fluttershy complements.