S1 ep 8 ( 😠💎🍎look before you sleep🍎💎😠)pt (1/3)

( AN: before we begin, I just like to say that I've been waiting to do a chapter like this for a while! Now take a seats and grab your popcorn because things are about to get interesting! 😁)  Also I think I might Do this episode in 3 parts. I hope that's ok with all of you?
==============================

-no ones p.o.v -

Everyone in ponyville thought that It was a beautiful sunny Day but that was until the Pegasi decided to move the clouds to make a storm today. Everypony was doing there parts to clean up but rarity on the other Hoof?

She was using her magic to shape the leaves on the trees to make them look like pony's.

💎 Rarity- Ha, Perfect!

- The branch gets taken down by Applejack -

🍎 AJ- just take it down rarity. Don't you know anything other than prettifying?

💎Rarity- well, somepony has to! You are making quite the mess of the town square applejack.

🍎 AJ- yea well it's gonna be a bigger mess if we don't prevent these trees to tumble down on any pony.

💎 Rarity- I simply can NOT imagine why the Pegasus pony's would schedule a dreadful downfall this evening , for what could've been a Glorious sunny day.

🍎 Applejack- (scoffs) think more practical like will ya? They accidentally skipped a schedule sprinkle this week, so we need a doozy of a downpour to make up for it is all.

-It then starts to rain-

💎 Rarity- Oh no! my wonderfully styled mane shall be ruined!

🍎 AJ- ya should have hurried up and finished the job already.

💎 Rarity - AH, its coming down too fast! help me!

-AJ looks around to find a wooden table-

🍎 AJ- uhh, there! hide there to your hearts content till the rain Finishes.

as rarity runs to the table she realises that there is mud underneath it.

💎Rarity- ( pant, pant ) Oh no no no no!

🍎AJ- what now??

💎Rarity- I prefer not to get my hooves muddy.

🍎 AJ- *groans* there is no pleasing you is there? everything's gotta be just So!

💎Rarity- well how does un-mudding my hooves serve any purpose?

🍎AJ- well, you wouldn't know useful up until it bit ya!

💎 rarity-* chuckles* that doesn't even make any sense.

🍎AJ- does so

💎Rarity- does not

🍎AJ- does so

💎Rarity - does not

🍎AJ- does so

💎Rarity - does not

🍎AJ- does so, Infinity HA!

💎Rarity-does not, Infinity plus one! *chuckles*

both-* death glares each other*

💎Rarity- lets say, we go our seperate ways before one of us will say something she will regret.