Chapter 11 - ( the defeat of nightmare moon and a happy ending )

-At the castle of the 2 sisters-

We all entered the ruins as see the elements of harmony are in front of us.

Twilight- *wows in amazement*

Applejack- come on now twilight isn't this what you waited for?

Twilight- the elements of harmony. We found them!

As rainbow dash and fluttershy was taking down each stone carefully I felt my forehead and went to watch the action from the distance, cause of the weird feeling that I had recently and mysteriously. What Da heck is going on??

Then I saw that my cutie- mark was glowing slightly as well as it was flickering! 😧🤔

Pinkie- 1...... 2 ... 3 ....4 ... there's only 5.

Rd- where's the 6??

Twilight- the book said when the five are present, a spark will cause the sixth to be revealed

Applejack- what in the hay does that supposed to mean??

Twilight- I'm not sure but I have an idea, stand back I don't know what will happen.

Applejack- come on now y'all she needs to concentrate.

Rd- you coming (y/n)? ........... wow you actually really don't look good (Y/n) are you 100 percent sure your ok??

(Y/n)- heh! Yes I'm fine but I feel as if some how I need to be here for twilight ok?

Rd- Oh! uhhh ok then....... see you in a bit.

I sincerely smiled at rd before I go over and sit next to twilight as I then also used a bit of my magic to help her to find the six element. But what happened next shocked both me and her cause we both saw this purple smoke that the lake monster aka Steven magnet was talking about and it turned into a tornado surrounding the 5 stones picking them up as me and twilight then jump into it and disappeared some place else that was in the ruins.

The other 5 noticed something was up as they started to run back into the ruins calling our names
As the tornado then disappears at the same time.

-On the other side-

We both open our eyes to see nightmare moon right in front of us laughing evilly.

Twilight- * gasps as she gets ready to attack run at her*

Nightmare moon- ya kidding? Ya kidding right?

Twilight- stay back ok (y/n)? I got this.

(Y/n)- *sigh* ok.

Twilight then charges at nightmare moon with her magic as nightmare moon chargers at her back.

then twilight misses just in time as she teleports to the elements.

Twilight whispers: just 1 spark. come on come on!

Just as she uses her magic on the elements. Nightmare moon sees this then rushes and teleports in front of her as twilight is knocked backwards.

As there is a little of magic of the stones and whatever twilight was trying to do fails

Twilight- gasp! What? But..... where's the six element????