S1 Ep 11 ( 🧹❄️winter Wrap up ❄️🧹) pt( 2/2)

- ( Y/n)s p.o.v -

  After me, Twilight and spike left rarity's boutique,
Went to see on what pinkie pie was doing.

      When we found her , we see her out on a frozen 
                           lake Ice skating!

    🎈Pinkie- Hellooooooo, Twilight! Helloooooooo, (y/n)! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *Spins Rapidly in place*

✨Twilight- wow, pinkie pie, you're quite the skater. Probably the best skater I've ever seen!

🎈Pinkie- thanks twilight, I've been doing this ever since I was an itty-bitty little-Wittle Twinkie-pinkie!
It just comes naturally.  *Leaps high in the air and lands*

🎈Pinkie - which is probably why they designated me the lake scorer. I cut lines in the lakes with my skates. That way, when the rest of the weather team comes here to break the ice, it'll be easy as pie!

✨Twilight- how clever, when the thick Ice begins to melt, it'll break along the lines. Well, you sure have a lot of work ahead of you, there's quite a few lakes in ponyville.

🎈Pinkie- Ha, tell me about it. Hey twilight, wanna help me out?

✨Twilight- Would I?!

🪐(Y/n)- Oh! Can I join too?

🎈Pinkie- certainly! Now, come on, put on those ice skates over there. I bet you two are naturals  too!

✨Twilight- okay.

🪐(Y/n)- *smiles excitedly*

===================================
Later and After twilight Sparkle and myself got on
Our skates.... I could tell that both me and her were nervous since this was both our first time out on the Ice.     

And it's definitely gonna be difficult for me since ya know... I'm in a pony body and I'm not a human anymore!

🎈Pinkie- Yaaaaay! (*Cheers*)

✨Twilight- Uhhhhh.. Maybe on second thought.. *falls flat Face first* *gets up again*

🐉Spike- what are you talking about? You said you wanted to be helpful.

🎈Pinkie- yipeee!

🐉Spike- now get on out there. *Pushes twilight onto the ice*

   Next it was my turn to go out. I put one hoof out in front of me before I hesitated. I  was shakily breathing as I look over the ice.

🐉Spike- hey.... are you ok?

🪐(Y/n)- (stutters: y y y yes?.. ) I I I mean no! .. I'm not ok.

🎈Pinkie- come on (y/n), what are you waiting for?