S1 ep 6 🧙‍♀️ 🌟(boast busters)🌟🧙‍♀️. Pt (2/2)

-Time skip-

A little while Later trixie was seen brushing her mane in front of a mirror just outside her travel wagon. Snips and snails then appear.

✂️Snips - here's your Hay smoothie that you asked for. Just how you like it.

🐌Snails- mmm!, Hay~

🧙‍♀️🌟Trixie- *drinks the smoothie as she catches snips and snails looking at her* Yes?

✂️ Snips -  Oh, tell us another story the great and powerful trixie.

🐌Snails- yeah!  tell us on how you vanquished the Ursa Major.

🧙‍♀️🌟Trixie - (scoffs ) Trixie Is far to exhausted for preforming Feats beyond imagination. Be gone with you until morning!

🐌 Snails- Oh of course. Great and powerful trixie! *Starts backing away as snips does the same*

✂️ Snips- Anything you say, we are at your beckon call.

Spike then appears from behind the two.

🐉Spike- What are you two doing?

✂️ Snips- just bringing the Gee an pee tee a-

🐉 Spike- the What?

✂️ Snips- the great and powerful trixie!

🐉 Spike - Sheeeeesh!

✂️ Snips - just bringing her a smoothie.

🐉 Spike- how can you fall for her lameness?? She's just a show off. Unlike twilight who...

✂️ Snips- the great and powerful trixie vanquished a Ursa Major! Can your twilight calm that?

🐉Spike- OH, really? Where you guys actually there??

✂️ Snips- well... Uh, umm no but..

🐉 Spike- But nothing! The proof is in the pudding.

🐌 Snails- I like pudding! 🤤

🐉 Spike- look, unless a Ursa Major comes Waltzing up the streets for trixie to vanquish I am not gonna believe a word she says and neither should you!

✂️ Snips- hmmmm? A Ursa walking up the streets Aye? Snails! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

🐌 snails- why do they call it a flea market when don't really sell fleas?

✂️ Snips- Yeah! Ugh, *groans* Oh come on!

As snips and snails leave, spike still seems unsure.

-At the library-

🐉 spike- twilight won't you put down that book and Just listen to me?