Chapter 10 - rainbow dash: (element of loyalty) 🌈⚡️🌈⚡️🌈

-With the others. Again -(y/n)s p.o.v-

RD- hey, there you are (y/n)!

Twilight- yea, we where wondering if you would ever catch up to us.

Hey, you don't look all to great (Y/n), are you sure your ok darling? Rarity then asked in concern as I can tell that as the rest of the main 6 was as well.

Applejack then goes up to me and feels my forehead.

Applejack- you sure sugarcube? You feel as warm as 1 of us farmers do on a hot summers day. 🤨

(Y/n)- applejack plz! I ....am .... fine, now let's get this thing over with. 😠. *Walks over to where the broken bridge is*

Rd- uhhh anyways..... as I said .before (y/n) came
I'm just gonna go over to the other side and retrieve the bridge.

Before she flys to the other side I get a little worried. So I look at rainbow dash and told her to be careful.

heh! No sweat (y/n). I will, don't you worry about that. Rainbow says trying to convince me

After she goes in, it was moments later when twilight started to wonder what was taking her so long. That was until we got the answer as we see rainbow on the other side with a few dark Pegasus's. (The shadow bolts)

Twilight- oh no! Rainbow!

(Y/n)- dash! don't listen to them!  😧

One of the shadow bolts look at us as there eyes glow and the clouds cloud our vision from seeing her.

After a while the clouds clear again and rainbow dash attaches the bridge to the other side as we cross it and cheer for dashes good deed.

Rd- twilight)- see?  I never leave my friends hanging!

Rd-(y/n)- and see? I'm ok (y/n).

(Y/n)- *sighs In relief*. Phew. *Walk on ahead with the others*