S1 ep4 -(🍎🌳 applebucking season 🌳🍎) part (2/2)

==================================
-Previously-

🌈 RD- *grunts*

✨ Twilight - can I help you?

🌈 RD- i think some pony else needs your help.

✨ twilight- let me guess, it's applejack isn't it?

🌈 RD- yep!

✨ twilight -

====================================-now-  (at sweet apple Acrers) -No ones p

-now-  (at sweet apple Acrers)
-No ones p.o.v-

As applejack is working she accidentally his her head when trying to pick up an apple. At this her hearing worsens.

✨ twilight- applejack can we talk?

Applejack has a high pitch ringing in her ears as she can't hear a thing that twilight is saying. Buts is trying to anyways.

✨ twilight- applejack can we talk?

🍎 applejack- CAN BEES SQUARK ? I don't think so!

✨ Twilight- no, can we talk?

🍎 Applejack - 20 STALKS? BEAN OR CELERY??

✨ Twilight- no! I need to talk to you.

🍎 Applejack - YOu NEED TO WALK TO THE ZOO? WELL WHOS StOPiNG YOU??

✨ twilight- I NEED to talk to you!

🍎 applejack- OH, THEN WHY DIDN'T  YOU SAY SO? WhAt DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT?

✨ twilight-  rainbow dash dropped in to see me today.

🍎 Applejack- THATs  QUITE NEIGHBOURLY OF HER. 

✨ Twilight - Yes! Except that she crashed onto my balcony after you lunched her into the air!

🍎 Applejack talking normally: Oh, yeah. I wasn't feeling quite myself this morning.

✨ Twilight - it's because your working too hard and you need help!

🍎 Applejack - WHAT?! KELP? I don't  NEED KELP. I Don't EVEN Like seaweed.

✨ Twilight- HELP! Ya Need help!

🍎 Applejack- nothin, doing twilight.I'm gonna prove to you t,everypony that I can do this on my own. *Bumps into a tree branch* ow! Now if you excuse me? I need to go and help pinkie pie. *Walks wobbly away*

✨ Twilight- *exhausted sighs*

-At sugarcube corner-

🍰 Misses cake - now, pinkie pie are you sure your up for baking the muffins and running the store this afternoon?