Wooyoung ~Depression~ [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

"None of us are going to hate you for anything like this Wooyoung. You can't help what your brain is telling you sometimes," I added.

"I-It wasn't my brain, n-not this," he said. I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion, not understanding what he was saying.

"What do you mean," I asked him.

"I-I don't really want to talk about i-it. I just read some stuff," he said quietly. I wanted to push and find out what had happened, but I knew not to. I'm not the right person to help him through this, I'm just here to keep him safe and try to cheer him up about until I can get him to the right person.

"Wooyoung?" Both our heads snapped up, turning to San standing about 10 metres away, his eyes slightly wide. Wooyoung's fingers clasped my shirt and curled up tighter against me. Shit.

"San go back to the practice room now," I said quickly.

"What, no. Youngie's crying. What's wrong? What happened," San asked as he hurried over. Wooyoung whined and looked up at me desperately. Curse Woosan and their need to cuddle the shit out of each other whenever one of them is upset.

"San go back to the practice room," I said sternly, my voice raising, making San freeze about a metre from us, his hand still slightly extending towards Wooyoung.

"But he's crying," San said quietly, slowly lowering his hand.

"I am aware of that, now go back to the practice room," I said. San's face dropped and he looked at Wooyoung worriedly before looking back at me.

"W-Want S-Sannie," Wooyoung said suddenly. I looked down at him quickly, seeing him watching me silently. I leant down to whisper in his ear so San couldn't hear.

"Do you want me to tell him how you've been feeling and what's happening, or do you want it vague," I asked quietly.

"Later," he whispered. San just remained where he was, watching worriedly.

"Wooyoung's not feeling well, he could use a pick me up hug," I said, turning to the waiting boy. San didn't hesitate, immediately hurrying over and pulling Wooyoung from my arms and into his own. Wooyoung melted against him and San hugged him tightly.

"I need to take him somewhere to get a check-up, can you help me get him out to one of the cars and then let the boys know he isn't feeling well," I said. San's eyes furrowed as he looked up, tilting his head to the side curiously.

"Take him somewhere? Hyung we have a perform-."

"San shut up," I yelled quickly, but the damage was done. Wooyoung tensed up and then begun to sob, trying to get away from San. San let go of him in confusion and Wooyoung tried to hurry off, but I lunged forwards, grabbing his wrist to stop him.

"LET GO OF ME," Wooyoung screamed, trying to tug away. I quickly yanked him into my arms and held him tightly as he struggled. Usually I would let him go so he could have some space to calm down, but I can't him out of my sight in this state.

"GET OFF ME HYUNG," Wooyoung yelled.

"Hyung let him go," San said quickly. There was a bang as the practice room door was slammed open and the rest of the members ran out.

"Wooyoung, calm down," I said softly as he squirmed. He kicked at my shin and I winced but didn't let go.

"GET AWAY FROM ME," Wooyoung yelled. The other's all stared on with wide eyes but Yeosang rushed forward.

"Hongjoong, get the hell off him," Yeosang yelled, reaching out for Wooyoung.

"Sangie don't," I said quickly, trying to pull away but Yeosang was too quick and too strong. He grabbed Wooyoung's arm and pulled him out of mine.