AUTHORS NOTE

And with that, Storm, is officially over.

Holy shit. That is my only thought right now. If you don't want to read this, then don't, I don't care.

I want to cry right now at the fact that I am done writing this. Not of sadness, but of happiness. I started this book last year, before school started, and I have finished it before the next school year. Like, a whole YEAR. THEN due to the editing process, it took another year. I would've finished it sooner, but school sucks ass so. Although I have dedicated the whole summer to this book, I still have 2 weeks before the next school season starts.

I plan on writing a vampire diaries fanfic and the teen wolf fanfic in the future. When writing this, I haven't fully edited the book, but once it is out if there are any spelling mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm not gonna use the excuse that English isn't my first language, like everybody else does. English is my first language, I am just not good at it.

Anyways, thank you for reading this stupid book. That was what this was supposed to be about, but I get ramble-y a lot. The fact that you chose to read this, makes me ecstatic. So, thank you<3.

Dear future me, because I know you will read this, I'm sorry that I dedicated my summer to this. I know you probably think I am an idiot, but it made me happy, so please don't hate me.

Anyways, bye, thank you.
-erika❤️