SIXTEEN | SAVING HIM

••••<3••••

••••<3••••

THE EUPHORIC FEELING OF FLYING WHEN YOU JUMP FROM THE TRAIN MADE CELIA WANT TO GO CRAZY AS SHE JUMPED

THE EUPHORIC FEELING OF FLYING WHEN YOU JUMP FROM THE TRAIN MADE CELIA WANT TO GO CRAZY AS SHE JUMPED. Everyone else followed after her as she led them to the place where she first met Eric and Four. She peered over the ledge, gun in hand. "There's a net at the bottom. Don't think, just jump," she informed the newcomers. When she jumped off that ledge on her first day, it changed her life. She met the two people who would change her life, one for the better, and one for mostly the worse. Now, she had to go save the one who made it better. She got deja vu when she hit the net, rolling off of it. She helped everyone off of the net, even Marcus, who she hated. "You good?" She asked Amara, who was panting. Then, looking at everyone else, "Good?"

"I can't believe you chose dauntless," Amara muttered. Celia smiled at her friend.

"Let's go," she led them through the hallways, looking over her shoulders a couple of times. When she peered into the hallway that was by the chasm, she was shocked to find Peter standing there. "Wait here," she mumbled, holding her gun in front of her.

She went around the wall in front of them, making sure Peters's back was turned. Then kicking the back of his knee, making him drop his weapon. He turned to her, putting his arms up in surrender. "Against the wall."

"Should've killed you when I had the chance," he taunted.

"Against the wall," she seethed, pushing him against the opposite wall, her gun against his chin. He rolled his eyes, following her order.

"This is kinda fun, don't you think?" He teased her, looking at her gun.

Celia ignored his comment, "How are you awake?"