FOUR | MISS PERFECT

CELIA WAS TRYING TO GET USED TO THE ROUTINE OF GETTING WOKEN UP BY FOUR, CHANGING, AND THEN TRAINING

CELIA WAS TRYING TO GET USED TO THE ROUTINE OF GETTING WOKEN UP BY FOUR, CHANGING, AND THEN TRAINING. Today was the same as yesterday, training first thing in the morning.

Celia was punching the bag, working on strength this time. She was between a candor transfer and Tris, both of them struggling.

"How are you so good at this?" Tris asked her, confused about how a 'flower child' could be so good at punching.

"I don't know, beginners luck, maybe?" Celia lied to her, knowing she practiced with Kai before she came to dauntless. They both knew she would choose dauntless, so he practiced with her. Tris eyed her before going back to training, Celia doing the same. None of them noticed Four coming over to Tris, not even Celia, who had sharp eyes.

"You're weak, you have no muscle," he said, aiming it at Tris and the candor girl.

"Wow, thanks for the support, Four. I'm sure she appreciates it," Celia shot back, defending her friend but knowing for a fact he was right.

"Just go back to being 'miss perfect', flower girl." Celia's eyes narrowed as he said that.

"I am far from perfect, Four," she seethed. Although she desperately wanted to say more, she didn't. She quietly went back to her training. Even though she didn't say anything, a string of curse words was going through her mind.

"He's kind of right, ya' know," Will spoke up from his place on the other side of the candor girl.

"No, he's not," Celia argued, not taking her eyes off of the punching bag.

"Yeah, he is. I haven't seen you struggle once while we've been here. For a flower girl, you're suspiciously good at shooting a gun and punching. You have great stamina too," Will looked at her, not knowing remotely why Celia is good at the things he listed.

"You don't know me, Will. I struggle just like you guys do. Don't think that I don't," the girl defended herself. Her being the only one to know the true meaning of her words. Will put up his hands, surrendering. Celia was so caught up in their conversation that she didn't notice that Four left.

Nor did she realize that Christina was getting beat up by Molly. Before the fight, Celia helped her friend by giving away Molly's weakness to Christina. But even with that, it seemed like the information didn't help.

The shorter girl was getting punched repeatedly by Molly, before scrambling away.

"Stop. Stop, I'm done," she coughed, trying to regain her breath.