"Who gives a shit!" I said, my voice louder than I intended. "My parents are the secret weapon. You need to trust me. Anisa needs to be taken care of,"

Ricardo seemed shocked because there was a look of astonishment in his orbs. Something told me he didn't expect me to take this into my own hands but this was now personal.

"I'm not going to let her win. She may have started this but I will end it with my heel in her neck,"

The next morning, Mom and I walked into my father's office after breakfast

The next morning, Mom and I walked into my father's office after breakfast. She placed a cup of coffee down in front of him and he thanked her, his eyes traveling back to the papers on his desk. A few maids were cleaning his office and she politely asked them to leave. When they closed the door after them, she sighed. "Reid, we need to talk to you,"

He lifted his head, his eyes bouncing between me and Mom. "What has she done now?"

Placing my hands on my hips, I tilt my head to the side. "I have you know I was particularly innocent in this situation,"

Leaning back in his chair, he narrowed his eyes. Mom and I sit in the chairs in front of his desk. She noticed my discomfort and placed her hand on mine. "It's okay, sweetheart,"

I send her a nod, before facing Dad again. "I... um," I cleared my throat. "There's a sex tape of me with a man,"

There was a suffocating silence suddenly. No one said anything and the office was so quiet, that you could hear a pin drop. Nervously, my eyes bounce to the bookshelves, his paintings, and the fireplace. Dad chuckled suddenly, taking a sip of his coffee. "You want to explain yourself before I have an aneurysm?"

Playing with my fingers, I look down. "I met this guy and I've been seeing him for the past few months. His name is Ricardo, he lives in Savannah, and I went over to his house. What I didn't know what that his crazy ex-girlfriend was outside the window filming us. Now, she's threatening to release it,"

Dad clenched his jaw, pulling off his glasses and rubbing his temples. When he mumbled something under his breath in Italian, Mom stood up and walked over to him. She sat in his lap because she knew he couldn't get upset if she was near.

"Selina, how could you let this happen? You're a celebrity now, people are going to want to throw your name in the dirt,"

"I know, I'm sorry. I should have known better. This is all one me, Dad but I need your help fixing it. I can't let that tape get out,"

"And it won't," He said, before looking at Mom. "We'll make sure of it,"

An awkward smile placed itself on my lips, my leg beginning to bounce. Pulling out a piece of paper and a pen, he started asking me questions. "What is the name of the ex-girlfriend?"