"We're sorry. Let's go. You're wasting time nagging us" Ryujin turns it around and act like we're waiting on Eva.

Only one person can take Eva's sass and that's Ryujin. Even Eva can admit she's no match to Ryujin.

"I really don't know how she does that" Eva shakes her head then walks out the door. I follow her and locking the door behind me.

"It's her talent" I say while walking next to her.

"Finally! We've been waiting" Elias facepalm himself while we get in the car.

"We?" I ask because as I recall it was only him in the car.

Ryujin starts the car and drives to the school where the graduation will be held.

"Me and bon-bon" he shows us his Lego build.

Elias is also into Legos and five nights at Freddy's.

"Eva, you look pretty today" Elias suddenly compliments his sister.

"Just today?" Eva questions.

"Yes" Elias answers with no hesitation.

"What?!" Eva pretends to be hurt and starts tickling him.

"Mom! Tell Eva to stop!" Elias struggles to say.

"Hey, you poked the bear so you have to deal with it" I say.

"Baba!" Elias screams.

"Okay okay. I'll stop. You didn't have to hurt my ears like that" Eva laughs.

It's nice to see that even though Eva is an adult now, she still bonds with her youngest brother.

We finally get to the school and Eva says good bye to us because she has to go to where everyone is to get ready. Ryujin, Elias and I find our family in the crowd since they saved us seats.

"Mom!" Ervin waves his hands so we walk to him.

We get to where he's at to see everyone already there. I guess we really did make the graduate late. My family, Ryujin's family, even Lia and Chaeryeong was here before us.

"About time you two show up" Yuna teases us.

"Shut up" Ryujin says to her.

"Hi Haylee" I greet Ervin's girlfriend.

"Hi Mrs. Shin" she politely greets.

She's a nice girl. She seems to treat Ervin well so I can't ask for much.

"Ryujin, did you say hi to Haylee yet?"

I look over to my wife and she's doing something with Travis.

"Ryujin" I say her name.

"Huh? what?" She looks up to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Travis is showing me something" she looks at me with her innocent eyes.

"What are you two doing now? Every time you two are together, there's always something" Karina is already in her nagging mode.

She takes his phone to see what they were looking at.

"Really? You're watching timbersports now?" Karina hands me the phone so I can see.

Ryujin did become a fan of timbersports and got Travis hooked too.

"I guess it's better than them watching other women" I hand back the phone.

"I had to show Ryujin" Travis puts his phone away.

"Ryujin, say hi to Haylee" I say again.

"Hi, Haylee" Ryujin waves and Haylee waves back.