chapter 55

We get to the cottage at around 5 o'clock. Travis and Ryujin unload the truck and bring our luggage inside. I have Eva in my arms while I look around the place.

"There's three bedrooms so feel free to pick whichever room you want to stay in" Ryujin says while she brings in my luggage.

"Are you going to stay here with us?" I ask.

"I was gonna leave that up to you" She smiles shyly.

"I'd like it if you stay here with us" I look down feeling shy myself.

"Done deal" Ryujin now smiling proudly.

"Pick a room you want then. I'll bring your bags there. I did try my best to baby proof the place so let me know if I missed anything" she announces.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do all this" I say to her.

"I have to make sure you and Eva are comfortable. If it were just Karina and Travis I wouldn't even turn on the lights for this place" she jokes.

"We heard that!" Karina says from the bedroom they chose.

"That was the point" Ryujin laughs.

I finally choose a bedroom and I hear Ryujin laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I ask confuse.

"Because this is actually my room. You chose my room when we stay here" She says.

I shrug, "I just felt comfortable the moment I saw it."

I set Eva down and she's already walking around looking at different things.

"Ryujin!" I hear someone call her name outside. I look at her and she has her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry. I told my them to not come here but I guess they didn't listen" she sighs. She walks out of the room and I take Eva to follow her.

Karina and Travis must have heard it too since they're out of their bedroom and following Ryujin out the door. I walk outside and see people smiling at us. There's 5 girls and 2 guys. Ryujin walks towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ryujin says clearly annoyed.

"It's all Lia's idea" the girl that looks like Chaeryeong say since she's the only one I've really met.

I see Ryujin look at a short girl that kinda looks like a sloth. I'm guess she's Lia.

She shrugs, "What? I wanted to meet them. Since tonight is your family dinner with them I couldn't wait."

"We tagged along because it's not fair that Chaeryeong already met her and Lia planned on meeting her tonight" one of the guy say.

"You're lucky we have a guest or I will literally run you guys over" Ryujin scoffs.

Ryujin turns around walks towards us now while the group of people follow right behind her. She smiles at me apologetically and I give her a nod that it's okay.

"Apparently my friends couldn't wait to meet you, Yeji. I don't know why my sisters are here too since they're gonna meet you tonight anyways" she rolls her eyes.

"I was already hanging out with Chaeryeong when Lia says she's coming here then I told Rosé" the tall bunny looking girl say.

Ryujin ignores her and just proceed to introduce them.

I learned that Yuna is the bunny looking girl, Lia is the short girl, Chaeryeong I already knew, Rosé is the one with the pink hair, Lisa the tall girl is her wife, Zach is the bigger guy then Evan is the short one of the two guys.

Then she introduced me as her girlfriend and everyone started teasing her. I laugh along with them because I thought their relationship with each other is very cute.

"Now that I've introduced you to my girlfriend, all of you leave so they can get some rest" Ryujin starts pushing her friends away.

"I'll see you at home later!" Yuna yells while being shoved in the car. I wave at her and smile.

Once they were gone, we all went back in the house. "I'm really sorry about that" Ryujin exclaim, looking tired.

"You have cool friends" Karina laughs.

"Don't let them hear you say that then they will believe it" Ryujin says.

"That's sweet of them to visit us though. They seem really excited for you and Yeji" Travis says.

"Lia is very pretty though" I say lowly.

"Uh oh. I don't like where this is going. Yeji, try not to compare yourself with her okay? Because there's nothing to compare. I love you and only you" Ryujin reassures me.

"I love you too" I smile.

"I'm gonna puke" Travis jokes.

"Why? Did you see your face in the mirror?" Ryujin teases.

"Enough you two. Travis let's go lay down for a little bit" Karina goes to their room and Travis follows.

I look at Ryujin kind of hesitating, "Can you lay down with us?"

She smiles and I feel embarrassed so I hide my face. She takes my hand, "Come on. Let's lay down. My mom will text me when she's ready for us."

I pick up Eva and we go into the room. I try to put Eva down to lay in bed but she doesn't want to. She just wants to play. I put her in the playpen that Ryujin set up. I look over to the bed and Ryujin is already laying down. She pats the space next to her signaling me to lay there.

I bury myself in her arms while resting my head on her chest and one leg on top of her. "You're taller than me but you're like my little baby" she chuckles.

"Shut up. I like this. I like being in your arms. I really feel at ease" I say.

"Get some sleep. I'll keep an eye on Eva while she plays" she says while slowly rubbing my back.

I yawn and squeeze her, "Will you still be here when I wake up?"

"Yes. I won't go anywhere even if I have to pee. I'll hold it in just for you" She gives me a wink.

"You have a weird way of flirting" I roll my eyes.

"As long as it works that's all I care about" she laughs. I look up so I can see her face. I place one hand on her cheek. She's really beautiful, I thought.

"If you keep looking at me like that I might melt" she says ruining my moment.

I pout and she laughs some more. I feel her pull me up lightly and she leans down to kiss my pout away. I hide my face in the crook of her neck feeling shy. I feel her squeeze me and kiss my head.

"Get some sleep" she reminds me again and she goes back to rubbing my back.

I don't bother moving because it's really comfortable with my current position. I feel myself slowly doze off to sleep with a smile on my face.