chapter 122

*Naughty content*

We get back to the hotel from our dinner date. I really don't know what's gotten into me but I want Ryujin tonight but I'm too shy to actually initiate it. Almost all the time Ryujin and I have done it, she practically does all the work and I just receive the pleasure. She says she doesn't mind but I'm sure she would probably like the favor to be returned.

I'm still insecure because maybe she won't enjoy it as much because I have no clue what I'm doing.

"Are you gonna shower?" She ask me. I nod my head and look at her.

"Yeah, it was really sandy out there" I try to make a joke. Of course, it's sandy we were on a beach.

I hurriedly walk into the bathroom and shut the door right away because I'm too embarrassed to face her after what I said.

I quickly take my shower and change into my pajamas. After I exit the bathroom, Ryujin goes in right away to take her shower.

I sit on the bed to contemplate whether I should initiate tonight or not. It is our honeymoon, it would be weird if we don't do it. I wonder why she hasn't made a move yet though. Maybe she has something planned for tonight and I don't want to ruin that by starting something.

I didn't realize how much time had passed until I feel movement on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Ryujin faces me, "You've been staring into space since I got out of the bathroom."

Fuck it, I think to myself.

Without saying a word, I pull Ryujin towards to me and I press my lips against hers. She reciprocate my kiss right away.

With my lips still pressed against hers, I push her to lay down on the bed. Without hesitation, I get on top of her. Her hands starts roaming on my body while mine are on her face.

I spread her legs open with my right leg and I press it up against her center. She gasps from my action so I take this opportunity to insert my tongue in her mouth.

I really don't know if she's enjoying it but I figure if she's not then she'll stop me.

While straddling her, I stop our kiss and immediately take off my shirt. I pull her up slightly so I can take off hers too.

I look into her eyes and I thought I would see nothing but lust. I'm wrong though, the way she looks at me even in this moment is still pure love and adoration.

I start looking down and admiring her body. I may not know exactly what I'm doing but I know I want her tonight. I know I want to return the favor and pleasure her this time. Thinking about everything she's done for me just makes me want her more.

I run my finger from her chest down to the waistband of her shorts. She raises her hip a bit as I slowly pull down her shorts.

Once I get it completely off, I lower myself to go between her legs.

I start kissing the insides of her thighs and her hips starts moving, probably trying to get me to move my kisses somewhere else.

I tease her some more by outlining her pussy lips with my mouth and tongue but not actually touching it.

When I thought she's had enough of my teasing, I finally extend my tongue and make contact with Ryujin's pussy. I start moving my tongue to what I think I would like done to me. "Oh shit" Ryujin moans and I feel relief hearing that because it means I'm not messing it up.

Knowing that she's enjoying it, I decide to engulf her pussy into my mouth.

"Fuck" Ryujin moans out loud again while bucking her hip. I get excited and start eating her out in an aggressive manner. Slurping noises along with Ryujin's loud moans is making me wet.

I stop what I'm doing and quickly move up to give Ryujin a deep kiss so she can taste herself, hoping she likes that. It might not be my first time having sex but it's my first time being in control with another woman with this much eagerness so it feels like it's my first time in general. I know I've done it to her before but this feels different for some reason. Before I was just going through the motion but now I'm actually enjoying it the best I can and not let my nerves get to me.

After our kiss, I go back down to her center but more eager this time around. I start licking and sucking on her clit with a desire and need to make her cum.

I can hear Ryujin panting and moaning like crazy as I continue to eat her pussy.

This goes on for a few minutes and her moans are starting to get erratic so I figure she's close to finishing.

Ryujin suddenly begins humping my face and a low growl escapes her lips as she orgasms. Her juices begins to flow out as I continue to eat her out.

"Fuck" Ryujin curses while she grips onto the sheets. Her hip movements slows down as her high dies down. I give her one last lick before laying down next to her.

"I really thought you would take over once I got started" I chuckle while I remove some loose hair off her face.

"I was gonna but it looked like you wanted to continue so I just let you" She tries to catch her breath.

"You really can read me huh?" I laugh.

"Like an open book" she pulls me towards her so our faces are closed to each other.

I look into her eyes even though I'm feeling a bit shy right now because of what I did, "How did I do?"

"You did amazing" she smiles at me.

I feel like a weight is lifted off me now. It makes me happy that I will be able to return the favor to Ryujin from time to time.

"But now, it's my turn" she suddenly gets up, leaving me confuse.