Blood's in The Water

Start from the beginning

                "The Stealth Skill I got from Kang is quite hard to sustain... I'm a bit reluctant to use it, but it's a lot more efficient than my other skills," Winter thought, drinking a mana potion. "I'm really glad my intelligence stat is quite efficient with ability points to mana points," he added, noticing another wolf-like man rushing at him, it threw its claw at Winter. With little to no effort, he swiftly sidesteps the claw, and enables his two new skills, creating three holes in the monster.

~>System<{" [Skill: Advanced Dagger Techniques], For Daggers Only. Due to The [Player]'s [Extensive] Use of [Daggers], The [Player] is Now More [Proficient] When [Attacking] With a [Dagger]. [33%] More [Damage] With [Daggers]. The [Skill: Vital Strike] Has Been [Activated]. [70 Mana Required], For [Daggers] Only. The [Player]'s [Attacks] Have Become More [Efficient]. You Are Now Able to Find The [Opponent]'s [Vital Points] And [Inflict Critical Damage],"}>it displayed<~

                "This skill's not bad," Winter thought, watching the lifeless monster fall to the rocky ground.

~>System<{" The [Player] Has [Leveled up]!"}>It rang<~
~>System<{" The [Player] Has Reached The Required Level,"}>it rang again, displayed this directly in front of Winter<~

                "Required Level? For what?" He thought, baffled by what he had access to now.

~>System<{" The [Player] Has Received a [Quest: Job Change Quest]. Does The [Player] Accept This Quest? [Y/N],"}>it displayed over the previous notice<~

                "A Job Change Quest? The System says I do have a job already, but I use a lot of Druidry," he mumbled, the dungeon dissolving around him after clearing the whole dungeon. Just at the front door of Winter's home, Jonah and Chul finally arrive on the scene. To see a strangely well-kept home, on the outside. Jonah looked through the windows to see a mess of fast food, beer bottles, dishes, and a complete mess with workout equipment. "What the hell?" He asked, half unsurprised and disgusted. "Does he do nothing but work, study, eat, and drink?" Jonah asks, ringing on the doorbell. Minutes later, Winter opened the door, confused. "May I help you?" He asks, looking at the two businessmen. "U-uh. Winter Greats, right?" Jonah asks, baffled by Winter's New appearance. "Yeah," he replied awkwardly, "Will I get in trouble for answering that question?" Winter thought, "He's changed so much from his photo, and it was only taken a year ago!" Jonah thought, "If I'm right about you, Winter Greats, you'll be the strongest rookie of the century!" Jonah continued with deep surprise and marvel. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Mr. Sangmin, and I'm the chief of the White Lion guild's management department, 2nd division," Sangmin explained, offering Winter a handshake. "White Lion guild?" He asked, looking down at his hand and taking it.

                In a different part of the neighborhood, they sat down in a coffee shop, both facing each other in the cool interior of the shop. "I'm sure you've heard of the different guilds. There's Hunters, Fiend, the Knights, the Fame, and then us, the White Lion," Sangmin began, taking a moment to drink his hot coffee, "I don't think there's any need for me to mention that the White Lion guild is one of the finest guilds in this area," he explained, setting his coffee down. "So, let me cut to the chase... Mr. Greats, I came to ask you to join the White Lion guild. We'll double whatever you're paid in EWR for raiding," Jonah explained with his hands on the clipboard he had set up beforehand. "There's no need to drag things out. This should be an easy win," he thought, smiling warmly. "We're willing to make you an even better offer if you feel that the amount is not enough for your exceptional skills," Jonah added, but Winter sat there thinking. Possibly doing the math, "How's that?! For a Mythic that hasn't raided many dungeons, this should be an offer he can't refuse!" Jonah thought, baffled by Winter's ways. "Just how expensive is the White Lion guild's building?" Winter finally spoke, his eyes meeting Jonah's. "Pardon?" He asks, "What does he mean by that?" Jonah asked himself, sweating. "We're currently not using the entire building, but if you combine all the floors, the value amounts to about $50 million," he explained. "Then are you saying the guild is willing to give me all of that?" Winter asks, crossing his arms. "Sorry? I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say," Jonah sweats profusely, with the insurmountable money that Winter is paid.