126

The girl's waist was slender and soft, smoothing the mood he had been waiting for the entire night. However, he was still furious. He sat in the carriage and watched her send Gu Yi out of the mansion. He didn't know what Madam Leng had said, but she was blushing and looked pretty.

What did they do through the night? Did you meet? Or said a few words?

He admitted that he was furious with jealousy and wanted to snatch her on the spot. That sweet smile was his, that soft figure was his, and every move of hers was his. Only he could love her and care about her. Why should Gu Yi do it? Did he like Xie Xun too? Had he kissed her? Did he know how sweet she was?

He sat in the carriage all night waiting, and all night he did not close his eyes. As long as he closed his eyes, the scene of her and Gu Yi together would automatically appear in front of him. He couldn't take it anymore, he had tortured himself for the whole night. He had a terrible headache now, but he couldn't bear to let go of her. He wanted to just swallow her up or tie her up and go home and love her and make her smell like him.

The little girl was terrified, her face a little pale, her charming voice trembling in his embrace: "Big Brother Zhong Shang?"

Zhong Shang rubbed her neck. The beard that grew overnight pricked her delicate skin, making her feel ambiguous and charming. However, he purposely wanted her to feel him, to let her know that she was unable to escape his shackles. "Ah Xun, tell me, what did you talk with Gu Yi?"

He had always been brooding over this problem. Too many things could happen tonight, and if he wasn't careful, she would be taken away by Gu Yi.

Xie Xun uncomfortably pulled back, but when he placed his hand on her waist, the moment she moved, he tightened his grip. That large hand paused ambiguously between her waist and her buttocks. She was afraid that he would reach down, so even though her eyes were red with anxiety, she did not dare to move again. He didn't say anything ... I fell asleep when he came yesterday. "

Although Xie Xun was simple, she was not stupid. Although it was true that there was nothing between her and Gu Yi, she could not speak the truth and provoke him. Who knew if he would do something even more out of line. He just didn't know why he would appear here ... To even use the name of Big Sister Zhong Rou to meet him, she thought that he must have lied to her. To think that she would foolishly fall for it. What a fool she was.

Zhong Shang didn't believe her words at all. If she really didn't speak, why would she personally send Gu Yi out? He took her waist in both hands and put her in his lap. She was so small, she looked like a child in his arms. His breath was hot against her forehead. "Liar."

Xie Xun was stunned, she did not expect to be discovered so quickly, her eyeballs rolled around, and she did not look at him, "Why is Big Brother Zhong Shang here? Where's Sister Zhong Rou? "

He stared at her pink and tender face, and couldn't help but kiss her nose. "She didn't come, I lied to you."

Unexpectedly honest.

"Ah," Xie Xun said as she shielded his face, "Big Brother Zhong Shang, don't be like this. If you have nothing to do with me, I'll be going back ..."

Zhong Shang's intention was clear enough, she would be a fool if she was not clear. However, she couldn't say what she felt for him. She didn't hate his touch, but she didn't want him to easily get his way.

It was unknown what words had provoked him, but just as he was about to get off the car, he ruthlessly grabbed back and slammed into his chest. Before he could even react, his mouth was blocked. His strength was a bit too strong. He moved around on her lips a few times, not like kissing, but like a beast biting someone, wanting to tear her apart and eat her into its stomach.