92 Ah Duan

On the festive day of March 3rd, Yan Yu brought Xie Zhen to visit the Mingqiu Lake outside the city.

Yan Yu and Xie Xun, Xie Rong, Zhong Rou, Zhong Shang were also walking together with the group. 

Originally, Yan Yu did not plan to bring so many people along, because it would be bad if there were more people that would be harm to the great tenderness between he and Xie Zhen. However, since Xie Zhen wanted to bring Xie Xun along, he naturally couldn't say anything else. After arriving at the Mingqiu Lake, it would be the same if he let Xie Xun go.

It just so happened that Xie Xun was just a piece of small candy, he couldn't shake her off no matter how hard he tried.

Wherever they went, she would follow.

There were people everywhere, and the vicinity of Mingqiu Lake was a sea of people. Looking around, one could see beautiful girls and handsome young men. Yan Yu and Xie Rong sat under a large Tong tree. Seeing Xie Zhen and Xie Xun flying a kite in the distance, Xie Zhen was unable to release the kite no matter how hard he tried.

Yan Yao'an did not come. If this were in the past, she would definitely come when she heard about Xie Rong. However, for some unknown reason, he seemed to have suffered some sort of shock recently. He ignored everyone and seemed to be listless and spiritless.

Although Xie Zhen was not present, he could roughly guess that something happened between her and Xie Rong that day.

Xie Zhen had asked Xie Rong before, but Xie Rong did not say anything. He only told her that the princess had sprained her leg, and he helped her take a look, that was all.

... .... Who would believe it!

However, since Xie Rong was unwilling to say, no matter how capable he was, he was unable to pry a single word out of's mouth.

Since she couldn't care less, she might as well leave it at that.

Xie Zhen was lost in thought so he did not notice his feet. servant maids and Xie Xun didn't have enough time to support her, so she sat on the ground and took a deep breath. When she thought about it, she felt waves of pain from her knees. 

She was just about to get helped up by Shuang Yu, when she saw Yan Yu anxiously walking over from afar. He bent down and picked her up, and asked with a sullen face: "Why are you so stupid?"

Xie Zhen retorted unhappily, "The stone is still there. I didn't see it, how can you blame me?"

He carried her to the carriage and stared at her without saying a word.

Shuang Yu wanted to examine her wound. He waved for them to go down and prepare some water.

After servant maids left, Yan Yu stared at her until he could not hold it in anymore, "Does it hurt?"

Xie Zhen blinked his eyes and nodded, "It hurts."

He squatted in front of her and lifted up her chiffon dress and rolled up his pants. Sure enough, he saw that her knees were red and her skin was torn. He was both pained and angry. "Pain and jumping around? "Can't you just stay put and wait patiently?"

When Xie Zhen saw that he was obviously very worried, yet had a straight face and wanted to scold her, she suddenly felt that it wasn't very painful. 

She giggled and pinched his face, "What nonsense did Big Brother Xiao Yu say? Isn't the purpose of bringing me out today to fly a kite with me? "

Did she even know that he was the one flying the kite with her?

From start to end, she stayed with Xie Xun and Zhong Rou, and never even glanced at him.