91 Annoying

There were always people visiting An Wang's Mansion.

Without exception, all of them came for congratulating him.

There were important members of the imperial court, as well as royal sons. Two or three princes often come to An Wang's Mansion, to celebrate or to scrounge food. 

One time, the Third Prince and the Fourth Prince came and insisted that Xie Zhen go over to accompany them. Although it was a sister-in-law, for the brothers was drinking wine, it was still a little inappropriate for her. 

Yan Yu protected her very well, and he did not even let them see her face, using the excuse that Xie Zhen was not feeling well, and only left the two of them to eat lunch, before sending them back.

Since he had come to offer his congratulations, he could not come empty-handed. There were those who offered precious antiques, as well as those who gifted rare birds and strange beasts. However, most of them were gifts to their beautiful concubines and singers.

Without exception, Yan Yu sent all those who sent women back, to the point where he did not even let them in.

The officials went back resentfully, somewhat puzzled.

In the end, no one knew how it spread, but it actually spread word of the sixth prince's fear of outsiders. 

The commoners spread word that the An Wang was being controlled by the An Wang Fei and that they did not even dare to touch the fingers of other women.

 Even the women who sent them home were sent back home. Some said that the An Wang was a fearful person, and some said that the An Wang was a good man that was hard to come across in a hundred years, but without exception, they all thought that the An Wang Fei was a fierce woman.

After Xie Zhen heard this, he became even angrier, complaining to Yan Yu: "How did I become a woman? How am I fierce? I am so beautiful! "

In the house, the servant maids was all holding back his laughter. He had never heard of someone praising him like this.

Yan Yu did not laugh, and earnestly nodded his head: "I also feel that what they said is not true."

She sat on his lap and hugged his neck as she deliberately asked, "Why don't you want those concubines? I took a look that day and it was pretty good. "

He allowed her to make a scene, but when he heard her words, he only frowned, "Did you see it?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh."

He said, "I don't care."

Xie Zhen thought for a while, before confidently adding, "But not as beautiful as me."

His lower his eyes looked at her, and his thin lips curved into a smile that was not a smile, and within his mischievousness, there was even a little bit of malice.

But Xie Zhen was right.

She already had an appearance of a natural disaster, beautiful without flaws. Her eyes were especially bright, and her smile was even brighter than the sun in the sky. Furthermore, Yan Yu had just reunited with her a few days ago, and in these two days, Yan Yu had not let her go. Every night, he would catch her under his body and love her over and over again, causing her to change greatly, as if she was a lot more beautiful than before.

Yan Yu naturally wrapped his arms around her waist and raised his eyebrows, not saying a word.

She was unwilling to let him go, and held his face so that he could look at her. "Big brother Xiao Yu, do I look good?"

Yan Yu met her gaze, and pursed his lips: "Who could be like you ..."

Before she could finish, she kissed him on the lips and asked with a smile, "Am I not beautiful?"