"I think so" I say.

"Good, I miss her" Elias says.

"We do too" Ervin chimes in.

We get home and the kids notice Ryujin's car  so as soon as I park the car, the three kids rub out the door and into the house, leaving me alone.

"I miss Ryujin too" I say to myself.

I walk into the house and the kids are bombarding my wife that's sitting on the couch.

"Hey, give baba some space. She probably just got home so she needs to rest" I say. The kids gives her some space and I take that opportunity to sit next to Ryujin.

"Mom, I thought you said she needs space" Ervin furrows his brows.

"She doesn't need space from her wife" I smile and Ryujin grabs me by my waist.

"I missed you too" she kisses my neck.

"Eww. Egg is here. He doesn't need to see that" Eva fakes being disgusted.

Everyone still calls Elias, Egg. I thought once he can speak then he will tell them no, don't call him Egg but I was so wrong. He actually likes it. He even writes his name as Egg.

"So what did I miss?" Ryujin faces the kids while she continues to hold me. I missed being in her arms. Being away from her for a week is too much.

The kids starts talking at once and Ryujin has to tell them to stop to take turns on who goes first. To make it fair, Ryujin has them play rock, paper and scissors. She always does that whenever the kids can't make a choice together.

Ervin wins so he tells Ryujin about his plan on playing football. Then Eva went after about volleyball.

"It sounds like we need to go shopping for some gears" Ryujin chuckles.

"What about you, Egg?" Ryujin ask Elias.

"I learned, ate then played" Elias lays his head on Ryujin's lap.

"Did you miss me?" Ryujin rubs his back with her free hand that's not holding me.

"Yea, don't go away again" he says.

"Mom, since baba is back, can Ervin and I make dinner?" Eva ask.

Eva still enjoys cooking. Ervin, not so much but he will if he has to or if he's in the mood. I'm good with knowing he at least knows how so he can feed himself when he's older.

"Do you need help with anything?" I ask.

Eva is almost thirteen and knows how to be safe in the kitchen so she has full access now. She doesn't need us to watch over her. I remember the first time we let her turn on the stove for the first time, she was so happy.

"We're good. Ervin is gonna help, right?" Eva glares at her brother.

"Yes, I will be your assistant Eva" Ervin sounds like he's being forced.

"Thank you. I feel so special" Ryujin smiles.

"You are, baba. We miss you when you're gone" Eva goes around the couch so she can give Ryujin a hug and Ervin does the same.

"I should leave more often so I get this type of treatment more" Ryujin laughs.

"Do that and you won't be sleeping in the same room as me" I playfully threaten her.

"Oh no. We can't have that" she squeezes me tighter and kisses me on the cheek.

"Again, there's an Egg in the room" Eva scolds us.

Eva is so strict with us sometimes that its funny. Her sass has only grown the older she gets but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that she's not afraid to voice out her opinion and she's not afraid to say when someone or something is making her uncomfortable.

"Egg doesn't care. Look at him. He's just happy that baba is back" Ervin points at the comfortable Elias.

In some way, all three kids have become a mini version of Ryujin. Elias even more because he looks like her.

"Let's go, Erv or we might not eat until tomorrow" Eva jokes.

"If you need help, just call me" I say.

"I want to help too!" Elias sits up and follows the other two kids into the kitchen.

"We're you okay while I was gone?" Ryujin ask once we're alone.

"I was. I missed you a lot and it got pretty lonely at night even though we were on the phone. Kinda brought me back from when we were still doing the long distance thing" I chuckle.

"Ryujin, stop smelling me" I try to push her away but she just holds on to me tighter.

"What? I forgot your scent so I need a refresher" she smells the crook of my neck and occasionally kissing it.

"The kids are growing up well, huh" she says.

"They are. I couldn't be more proud" I just let her continue smelling me.

"Ryujin, are you expecting me to work now since the kids are growing up?" I ask.

"No, why? Did someone say something?" She stops smelling me.

I share my concerns with her about feeling lost, now that all three kids are in school.

"Yeji, I think the question is, do you want to work? I'm okay either way. It's your decision" she says.

"I'm not sure. I guess I have to think about it" I say.

"That's fair but don't think that you have to work though. If you don't want to then that's okay. If you do then that's okay too. Don't feel pressured, thinking that I think you should because I don't think that. I want you to do what you wanna do, okay?"

"I love you" I try so scoot closer to her.

"I love you more. My sole purpose in this life is to give everything to you and our kids, support all of you and love every single one of you with all I have."

"We will do the same for you. I think you can see how much the kids adore you. They're so excited now that you're back home" I say.

We wait until dinner is ready. We hear the kids laughing in the kitchen. Ryujin and I cuddling in the couch with the kids being able to do things for themselves now. I can see a glimpse of our future where the kids are all grown up and it will be just us two in the house.

It's sad but it's also exciting.

—next chapter will be the last. I've decided it's time to end this story.