27. Abhi got back his fuggii...

Start from the beginning

He went to pragya's hostel to meet her...

Like before pragya fought with him but he made her stop saying i want to clear something so give me sometime...

Pragya sensed something is wrong so she agreed while Maya left left alone...

Abhi looks so tired and not in health

Abhi looks so tired and not in health... She came to know that abhi is taking many works in his head not even having a break... She know it's all to escape from the drama she is doing with Yash... Seeing him like this hurts her beyond the world but her mind is not allowing her to accept him by forgetting everything...

She comes to her sense when abhi asked her how are you...

She nods for that... He smiles which didn't reached her eyes...

Abhi: i thought i gave you enough time to forgive me... Now i am here to know what you have decided...

Why his question felt like it's going to make their life upside down... She felt like he gave up on her... Will she leave her... This scared her even though she want that only still somewhere in her heart she want him to give up on them...

Abhi: you can say whatever you had in your heart don't have to hesitate... I will take anything will not fight with you anymore... If you will be happy with him and want to live (his eyes filled with tears and mouth starts to shuttered) with him then you can and i don't have any problem... (A long tear escaped from his eyes which he wiped it before she would see) ( pragya's state is not anything less the moment he started she turned opposite site because she know if she saw him sure she will run to him by pouring her heart... Only she know how these days went without meeting him or hearing her... He stopped to disturb her after her monosyllabic answer which made her hurt and she many time thought to call him but she stopped herself... Today everything will broke if she saw him in eyes.. that's why she is stopping herself by turning to other side of him)

From what i get know he is a good person will keep you happy so if you want

From what i get know he is a good person will keep you happy so if you want... Please pragya say something... I can't do this anymore... These days are really hell for me but more than that your happiness mattered to me... So tell me what do you want... You really love him and want me to out of your life...